Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You need the following hardware to make it work.
Hardware Needed
1. A Decoder ( GoTV, My Tv, DSTV )
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Decoder
2. A splitter.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Splittr
3. Rj Cable 45
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER P-T14545X
4. Coaxial Cable.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER 5ft.+coaxial+cable
5.  CABLE MODERM.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Linksys_befcmu10ver2
Direction of Configuration
STEP ONE
Connect your coaxial cable (that comes) from your Satellite dish to your Splitter. Your Splitter should be the type that has one “IN” port and two “OUT” port. The function of the Splitter is to split the signal from the Satellite Dish into two. One for your Cable TV, and other for internet access.
STEP TWO
Connect the other coaxial cable from the first “OUT” port of the Splitter to the normal “IN” port of your decoder for the satellite TV signal. Then connect another coaxial cable from the decoder to your TV.
STEP THREE
Now connect another coaxial cable from the second “OUT” port of your splitter to your Cable modem ( Linksys cable modem). Note: It must be a Linksys Cable Modem if you don’t want to pay extra charges for your access to the net.  With Linksys Cable Modem you only pay for your normal Satellite TV subscription.
STEP FOUR
This is where you will make use of RJ 45 Ethernet Cable. Connect the RJ 45 Ethernet cable from the Linksys Cable modem to your Switch or Hub. Which implies that you want to connect two or more computer system. Then connect your computers with Ethernet RJ 45 cable to the switch. But if its only one computer system just connects it direct to the cable modem with the Ethernet cable (no need of Switch or Hub). And of course if the cable modem is the wireless type, you can connect your system through Wi Fi provided your computer has it.
STEP FIVE
System configuration…
1. Start up your desktop computer or Laptop depending on the type you are using.
2. Click on the Start menu.
3. A dialogue box will appear with a lot of option to click, locate Control Panel and click on it.
4. Locate Network Connection and click on it.
5. Now locate Create a new network and click on it.
6.  This will take you to another environment, locate Connect to Internet Radio and click on it. After that, click on the Next button and this should lead you to another area then click Finish.
At this your system is now configured to surf the net with an amazing speed. Just imagine using the same signal that transmit video signal, you can really imagine the speed of internet access. Happy surfing.

its free using normal decoders like multi tv etc cheers 

Last edited by ahmedo1992 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I love the way it have been presented, that really cool, very easy step by step process to follow, ... if you are wondering where you could buy those item mentioned above like the splitter, Rj Cable 45, Linksys Cable Modem, Coaxial Cable, Switch or Hub.... JUST VISIT ANY NETWORKING STORES like Danny Praise Computers (Ghana) and other networking shops at your area or country... the only expensive item is the linksys cable modem, the rest will only cost less

3FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
how much does the linksys cable modem cost

4FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:56 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
BETWEEN 100$ TO 300$ / in our Ghanaian currency that is 300cides to 600cides from a local networking store... it might be less if you get it from a second hand online general store or someone who might be selling his own... you can visit tonaton or any other general online store to search for one to buy

5FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Is this process compatible with the Strong and multi-TV decoder as well? and can the huawei wireless modem with the LAN port on it be used in replacement for the Linksys modem?

6FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:22 am

backt

@ahmedo1992 i have a router and all of the items listed can it work

7FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:06 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what is important is to get a cable modem and if you have it den you have no problem.you will need to use the router when you are connecting to one or more computers.
I always recommend running a router between a cable modem and a PC because a router not only allows more than one PC to be connected, but also provides a robust hardware firewall that helps shield your PC(s) connected to it from internet – based attacks.

8FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:02 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The linksys cable modem is a router by itself, and even without additional configuration, it already have some of the complex technology build in software to transmit data in any form eg; wireless, radio and cable. and since we are talking digital radio waves and it come to decoder, the linksys router is your best bet

MY only concern is the step 6 below:

6. This will take you to another environment, locate Connect to Internet Radio and click on it. After that, click on the Next button and this should lead you to another area then click Finish.

have any one located Internet Radio option on their pc ?, maybe am feeling a little bit sleepy but i can find that

9FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin wrote:Have any one located Internet Radio option on their pc ?, maybe am feeling a little bit sleepy but i can find that
No. The only option I get under create new connection is
1. Connect to the INTERNET
2. Set up a new network
3. Manually connect to a wireless network
4. Connect to a workplace
5. Set up a dial up connection
Which one is for the Internet radio?

10FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:02 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@raspat what cable moderm did u use

11FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@ahmedo1992 I tried the hauwei cable modem

12FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 am

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
Have any body tried it and it works?

13FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 pm

evansgh2

Active Newbie
tried it once and didnt work...i used multi tv signal...

14FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
did you try with the specific tools given on the page? and if you did get the stuff... you must have gone wrong some where........, did you linksys cable modem detected data? but couldn't connect to the pc or what?. You cant just say it not working...you need to be specific so we can help you connect..... how would we no what went wrong, THIS IS A VERY OLD BUT WORKING FBT, THAT HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR OVER  7 YEARS...  I  have known   Indian, Nigerians, Ghanaians, South Africans and a lot of countries claim to work for them... there is a truth to it when i witness free DSTV and free INTERNET using the smart decoder  when i visited Kumasi some time ago....... PLEASE BE SPECIFIC, i THINK YOU NEED HELP

15FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm

evansgh2

Active Newbie
Yh i really need help but i think i will appreciate it more if u cud link me with someonphAnt0me who is currently using it and with that even if it means i shud meet him in person i will not hesitate...@phAnt0m DrAcON

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum