Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play Higher games on your android phone with more RAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
Run applications and games smoothly on your device with this incredible app REOSOFT RAM EXPANDER

phone - Play Higher games on your android phone with more RAM Kk1tLfGAsvqBS7YzMb2LRqEi-xQ00x_8m6ZJbKQ6N9QqwCbSlIAo8EGTjXPjJHgfZQ=h310     phone - Play Higher games on your android phone with more RAM ZMGxio9zmorLPxDKhr4_tfE4Du44ql1DIV46JcM_04gv0OAJ00KQrqjocdH2wdeGMaAq=h310
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German

branzy

Active Newbie
so will it use part of you sd card as ram ??

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
yh you will actually enter the amount space you want depending on your sd card size
1gb space=1gb ram and so on

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hello,i remember coming accros an like this one but what made me avoid it was that it reduced ur sdcards lifespan so i want to know how safe urs is.

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
oh naa this one is different,been using it for almost a year now. there are other ones though but trust me this one is the best

shata1

shata1
Contributor
please should your phone be rooted before it can work or what? I will be glad if it doesnt matter whether the phone is rooted or not...

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
@shata1, sorry to disappointe you man but the software requires root access.

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
awwwwwwww...i wish i had dat app.
but my device isnt rooted

branzy

Active Newbie
try to root ur device and come to the world of possibility

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
hehehe you can say that again