You are not connected. Please login or register

Mtn Zone Data Plan... Very Low Charges 3g Phones Only

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ok Guys, let me discuss the best call pan on Mtn network today, am a heavy talker and i spend hours on phone most of the time, and this plan of Mtn have kept me safe from mass deduction of credit, this plan work by saving a certain percentage of your call credit...

This plan is best used with 3g capability phone and get 95% credit saved when making a phone call, the lowest i have seen my 3g phone is 90% credit save. it like you take and Mtn take the cost of the percentage.

* DONT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PLAN IF YOU DONT HAVE 3G SERVICES AT YOUR AREA
* DONT SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE USING A 2G OR GPRS PHONE

METHOD:

1. On your Mtn line dial *135*1# and send ( you will get this message "thank you for choosing MTN zone call plan. please wait whilst we confirm your call plan" )

2. Now wait for some few seconds and you get a message from 135 " thank you for subscribing to Mtn zone
3. Now pick you phone and make a call and see the percentage showing up on your phone

GOOD LUCK, hope this helps you save some credit... leave your comments below

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Thank you for the info. Is it me or did mtn unsubscribe everyone from zone?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe you subscribe to another data plan and totally forgot since there are always new plans coming up, sometimes you even forget the code. MTN zone has been operating for 6years continues,

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
thanks man buh why does it have to be only 3g phones.cos 3g is always off does it mean it won't work ma phone?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
It works on all phone including 2g, The twist to the whole thing is: 2g reception can only get you 20% or 40% discount, while 3g reception is always on 90% or 95% discount.

GRAB YOURSELF A 3G PHONE AND make fun of somone

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
Its really cool.. just tried it out and am make fun of somone

shata1

shata1
Contributor
but Admin i think the higher the discount the higher deduction of your credit or??

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
shata1 wrote:but Admin i think the higher the discount the higher deduction of your credit or??

NO MY GUY, the percentage that show is how much Mtn will be subsidizing for you, if your phone tells you 95%, that 95% of the cost will be taken by Mtn , and you will only pay for the 5% ..

SO YOU NEED HIGH PERCENTAGES WHEN MAKING A CALL. PROMPTO

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
thanks man am getting only 90s oo@phantom

shata1

shata1
Contributor
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:

NO MY GUY, the percentage that show is how much Mtn will be subsidizing for you, if your phone tells you 95%, that 95% of the cost will be taken by Mtn , and you will only pay for the 5% ..

SO YOU NEED HIGH PERCENTAGES WHEN MAKING A CALL. PROMPTO

oh okay... thanks sooo much

branzy

Active Newbie
so the higher the percentage the less they deduct u ?

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
yeah dis tricks works and its cool.....
kudos man

branzy

Active Newbie
3g guys they boil paaa

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
with this trick at times am deducted only 40p when I talk for 11 minutes

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
pls. wen eva i snd de mssg, it says u ve already registd 4 de mtn zone plan. i want 2 deactivate de previous subscription b4 i can try de *135*1#. hw do i deactivate it. tanks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum