Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
OK guys, as some of you may know already know, MTN have two free HOMEPAGES , from 2006 upto 2011, we use these free homepage o create so may fbt/cheats with cgi, host, ftp and https using our in built browsers in our phones and most importantly Laptop and computers for 24/7 unlimited data  those days and browsers like Firefox using cgi tweaks and making the homepages as proxies for free browsing. In 2014 their Homepages are back, they are now free for phone and computers

MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE 2Q==

I pick my old java phone NOKIA C3  and dail *686# and MTN automatically send the PROVE FILE settings to my phone which i save,i then click the internet button located in my phone menu and click on homepage or the MTNPLAY bookmark the comes with the settings. it then opens the MTN homepage for free, Even with no credit on your MTN sim...the page opens for free. the thing is these stuff does not work on my android phone, and i can see the setting because i can download the prove file on my phone,

MOST OF THE FBT ARE ALSO CREATED USING FREE HOMEPAGES, WE WILL DISCUSS THIS IN MORE DETAIL LATER ABOUT SOME PAST AND PRESENT FBT/CHEATS USING  FREE HOME PAGES

NOTE:  NOKIA S60 PLATFORM AND OTHER PHONE TYPE LISTED BELOW CAN VIEW THE NETWORK PROVE FILE,  

However there are phone like E73 which is S60 is a SYMBIAN PLATFORM   and uses the SIS OR SISX FILE,for does brand of phone you can go to the internet configuration and see the exact setting sent to you by your Network ( I. S.P ), you will see IMPORTANT INFORMATION like the APN, PORT, IP , USERNAME, PASSWORD and other vital information .

IF YOU HAVE ONE ONE OF THESE PHONE LISTED BELOW , PLEASE RELEASE THE INFO YOU GET AFTER GOING TRU THE METHOD I POSTED ABOVE, YOU CAN USE THIS METHOD ABOVE TO GET OTHER OTHER NETWORK ISP SETTING OF FREE HOMEPAGES

EXAMPLE OF SYMBIAN PLATFORM PHONE ARE ABLE TO SHOW PROV FILE

Nokia E60, E61, E70, Nokia 3250, Nokia N71, N80, N91, N92, Nokia 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682, Lenovo P930,Nokia 3230, 6260, 6620, 6670, 7610, Panasonic X700, X800, Samsung SDH-D720, Nokia 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 7650,Nokia N-Gage, N-Gage QD, Sendo X, Siemens SX1 AND MORE

THIS IS A PROVE FILE VIEW FROM A  SAMSUNG PHONE DONATED BY Alvin Williams

THIS ARE THE SETTINGS THAT OPENS THE MTN HOMEPAGE FREE BOTH ON PHONE AND PC

Name  -------------MTN MMS
Bearer -------------GPRS
Access name ------ wap
Address ----------- 172.17.3.5
Port---------------- 8080
URL - http://172.17.3.7

Name  -------------MTN WAP
Bearer -------------GPRS
Access name ------ wap
URL - http://mtnplay.com.gh

Name  -------------MTN WAP
Bearer -------------GPRS
Access name ------ internet
URL - http://mtnplay.com.gh

HOW TO CONFIGURE BROWSER AND THE APPLICATION LIKE SKYPE  AND MESSENGERS AND GAMES

You have one more step closer to  finish the whole configuration.

Computer Settings:

The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:

Http proxy: 172.17.3.5 port: 8080

Socks Host: 172.17.3.5 port: 1080

Set the rest of the proxy to 172.17.3.5 and port to 8080

NOW VISIT THIS ADDRESS HOMEPAGE mtnplay.com.gh  ............. ITS FREE.......

NOW WE HAVE FREE HOMEPAGE FOR MTN.....LETS START THE COOKING.......

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 am

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
Tumps up for HackGh group,We try to make difference here

3MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 am

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
how do you connect using pc.seems like de above is for phone only

4MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:48 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its for both Pc and Phone, just use the Firefox setting at the tail end of the post for the Pc trick...it simple...just follow the  Very Happy instructions

5MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ok,will give it a try

6MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:18 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Remember to Post your feedback soon, it will be very helpful for others to try, that's how every hacking starts like, step by step......

7MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wen i recharged some credit and used dis process der was a little deduction

8MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
you must make all other application using internet on your pc or phone is closed before trying it, its other applications that are taking your credit not the cheat lol!
It works with 0 credit as well...and its very very fast too

9MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
how is this possible with zero credit.i cant connect with zero credit with my mobile partner

10MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
ahmedo1992 wrote:how is this possible with zero credit.i cant connect with zero credit with my mobile partner

YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET, TRY IT  WITH 00 CREDIT WITH THE ABOVE SETTINGS USING APN: wap

11MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it worked,will try working on it.thanks

12MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:10 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I told you so, Am Glad it worked for you finally  Very Happy 

13MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes i also just tried. it works great. trying to make some cookings

14MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Works fine for me. There should be a way around this.

15MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Empty Re: MTN FREE HOMEPAGE FOR PC AND PHONE Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
guyz i tried using tor but is slow

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum