Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Before I get started, Like I've always said, I would do love if you to join our daily email readers to get updated with every single tweak we publish on this blog via email. To join simply Click Here, and also Like our fb page here to get updated.

How to setup the tweak on PC

Step 1: Firstly, go to PDProxy website and register, then download their zip file.

Step 2: After downloading the pdproxy zip file, then unzip and install. Then allow installation the Tap driver that you're prompted to install.

Step 3: Once the installation is completed, then select server (i.e Demo server 1 or 2), and select UDP as the protocol.

Step 4: Once the above procedure is completed, then go to settings >> advance settings >> proto option, then insert 53 as UDP port

Step 5: After the above setup, below parent proxy, tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 196.46.244.32 as the IP and 80 as the port.

Save and connect...

wflexible

Active Newbie
yeah we already know its not working but the same cheat was used to browse free on vodafone some few weeks ago but unfortunately some people where selling it for money so it got blocked

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Could you please create a new topic with the setting for the Vodafone and pd proxy so that members of the forum may try and get anything out from it.. Its always good to have old fbt's in the forum as well cos they help us in creating new ones too..

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
okay bruh #MherlynEmhr3z....i will be doing so today in the morning but i guess i have to create a new topic under vodafone category right.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wflexible wrote:okay bruh #MherlynEmhr3z....i will be doing so today in the morning but i guess i have to create a new topic under vodafone category right.
Yes, thats right, you can click HERE for an easy access to create the topic..

wasty

Contributor
Its not working guys

wawagon111atari

It didn't work for me...
did it work for any of you?

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This cheat has being clearly stated above that it isn't working...You always have to read the comments made by member concerning cheats before you try them.. Its not a working cheat but its here to help us all create something from it...
Dont be lazy, read very well..@wawagon111atari & wasty

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
airtel is oncem again working with pdproxy with some lil tweest

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@heavydee.. If u have it, you can creat a new topic with it..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum