Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

HackGh Community Forum AWARD FORUM STAFF POSITIONS

With HackGh Community Forum having over 100, 000 views within the first 100 days of the forum shed into light the amount of work and posting to be dune here, am having series of conversions to extend the work force of the site, A new position FORUM STAFF will soon be awarded to members who have over 30 topics and replies to topics regularly,

This position will require you to post topics in the forum and also give members exclusive access to other areas you have never seen before on the forum including the Scrub Book of the moderators as swell

REQUIREMENT:

* Should have over 150 topics and 50 REPLIES
* Should be at least 2 months old at the forum
* Should  be seen regularly online
* Should be very interactive on the site and help improve the site.
* Should report to meeting on the site upon request from moderators
* Should post at least 2 topics every week

REWARDS

* Take part of the decisions body of the site
* Scrub Book of the moderators and Admin
* 500 hackgh Coins

ALL MEMBERS WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT AND INTEREST SHOULD LEAVE THEIR COMMENTS BELOW BEFORE 5th DECEMBER 2014 * ALL MEMBERS WHO WILL APPLY WILL BE MONITORED HENCE FORTH ON THEIR ACTIVITY AT THE FORUM

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
thanks for educating me on the qualification @raspat... really appreciate that...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
1. The forum was designed to have uniform body and content, some content are lock deliberately to prevent members from flooding the topic, we felt the topics there are enough and other areas need development as-well. we just close it up, i have also address this issue so many times inside this forum.

2. Your post can be deleted by Admins , forum staff and moderators, your comment can be deleted by any of the above authorities in the forum,

please write it as constructive as long as possible and give enough information about it, like you have seen me doing all over the forum. that way the forum look attractive to read and the information also help the person,

Lots of guys wont to be forum staff here, but they address issues in the forum with gestures like thank you, just use use kepard( meanwhile you could have help with a link to the software and also telling the person what protocol to use, if possible provide screen shots. That way you get the deserve attention and respect in the forum make fun of somone .

For all you know the person might not even know what kepard is scratch , how does and answer like " just use kepard not sure " helps the person

NOT EVERYONE IN THE FORUM IS A GURU, AND IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THEM WELL, they came back with questions like "i have downloaded why should i do? " and a lots of unnecessary question that makes the forum look bad as if we cant help them.

king Am not respected because am an admin, am respected because of the way i help guys in the forum and the way my reviews and comments are constructed to help guys in the forum.

Apples to anyone who wants to be a Forum Staff

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I will like to Join buh not now because I want to know more stuffs here as well as help others too. When the right time comes I will know my effort has paid for me to apply.
All the best to the aspirants.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
admin please i think i qualify to be part of the staff of this forum......

cutthroat

cutthroat
Active Newbie
Looks like all the Forum Topics I'm interested in or knowledgeable about has been restricted and only special members have access. My question is if I cant post any Topic or make a Trend I'm knowledgeable about, how am I going to get or gain HackGh Coins to get access to other pages on this wonderful Site not to talk of considering to be a Forum Member. Please Help. Thanks.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@cutthroat. don't worry about that now , you can always help the forum with call and data plans .... some of this content are locked because the admin wants some parts of this forum to be developed too, thats what the forum needs now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum