Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO US AND CANADA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO US AND CANADA Empty HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO US AND CANADA Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Bonelexz123

Download magic jack app from either iOS app store or google store depending on the type of smartphone at hand.follow the instruction to register.

Try starting with your US OR CANADA number to make calls that's you dial your at the giving space and there you go with the free calls.NOTE it for only the 2 countries mentioned because it works with only the plus 1counties

2HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO US AND CANADA Empty gre8 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks boss is working

branzy

Active Newbie
Well done bro

shata1

shata1
Contributor
wowow.... thats really great man.... Keep it up

Bonelexz123

Thanks mann for the encouragement

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
great wrk

shata1

shata1
Contributor
this app is cool but unless the person outside there also has it before... Anyway its all good

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
nice post tho
working very well

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
nice post bro i will try it .. i can see it working for other people i will try it

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
does the magic jack call through the internet?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ofcus my guy, all these free calling apps do use internet(data), its not like is absolutely free, just that only little amount of data will be deducted... and since sometimes you can use 5mb to make 2hour phone calls on some of the apps totally saves you money.....hence been called free calls.... but its not totally free doe

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think a simple analogy here can be that of WhatsApp. You are able to send countless number of messages without your service provider deducting from you main account. However you are charged for the amount of data you use.

It is the same situation with most of these other apps. You pay for the data used. Only that the amount is relatively cheaper, compared with being charged per minute of talk time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum