PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 3 Small-11
Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks

Fbt/Cheats Package  Price - ¢100

1.  Fbt/Cheats Package    Price - ¢100 This package gives you procedures to configure your Phone or Pc to access unlimited data and speed you can use for any downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont.....Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

The  Fbt/Cheats package gives you unlimited data and streams YouTube in high definition HD(1080P) without breakages. watch movies or live matches online and also download at a faster speed of 1-2MB. Opens all webpages and sites. No external software needed.....

*Recommendation to all bloggers, heavy data users and movie,series, online gaming and more.... Unlimited data which does not expire

Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300

2. 1. Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300 *This package gives you access to different areas in the forum that contains  Mybet/Safaribet hack .........  This package is what every one in the forum is gunning for, Doing little to get rich and get paid every week from betting companies. this will show you how to select your teams and scores and bet yourself using this Very simple tutorials. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile MoneyBuy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 3 Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

2. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS, Click on the link writen boldly below to enter into the Free Browsing Room or the Betting Room you bought access for. its that simple, fast and genuine

2. You can also locate the cheat and betting room at the bottom of our homepage, just click on the location below to reveal where the cheats and hacks are located in the forum, remember the links above takes you directly to the access you

Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 3 3x_RDz_Rk

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance, There over 600 comments on this topic that testify that we sell genuine cheats and hacks at HackGh.Thank you.

Last edited by PhAnt0m on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 37 times in total

felixbmens

Contributor
So that means before i get these hacks i have to buy, so if I have to buy then i dont have to also write any comment or post any topic, all i need is have money for the hacks and am good to go. if no then what can i do to get the hacks without paying money? Also, I would like to know the price for the DSTV Hack

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@felixbmens, Yes, for now you have to buy but we still finding ways to deliver the hacks to members, so don't worry, we will figure out a plan soon.... We haven't release the Dstv yet. it will be released soon and you will know the price by then.

We wont members to post topics and comments because they wont to. we don't want short comments that hurt our forum just because they want to make coins and unlock the hacks

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thank you for explaining

babyface

Active Newbie
admin if I pay 200 cedis for the betting hack for how long will I stay there. I want to no will I be deleted after one week or b there forever. I want to no if I will b qualified using the free browsing cheat at de same time

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
@Admin. i cant wait till its weekend, am going to bet on just 20 matches this time and raise the bet amount high like 200, I cant tell you my odds because am not permitted to post it here

England - FA Cup 17 matches +
England - 1 League 3 matches
Total = 20 matches.

France - Cup 18 matches +
England - 1 League 3 matches
Total = 20 matches.

I drew up this plans using the formula, if you are finding it difficult using the hack to win. then i guess you can join me this weekend. I go kill them slow slow till i turn millionaire myself.

You guys are the best. Hackgh for life

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Bro make v!m cos these betting companies think they are wise and they are making huge money out from us but thanks to hackGh for this wonderful hacks.. But you shall surely win this one too... ALL the best.. Vim!!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Members with Mybet Hack, Using the formula, i made made a simple straight calculation for you. but you can also add your calculation before you bet.

AM SURE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY CALCULATED THE FORMULA AND KNOW WHAT TO DO, THIS IS MY OWN CALCULATIONS....................YOU CAN USE THE FORMULA TO MAKE CHANGES IF YOU DESIRE

1. Premier League 10 matches and Conference Premier 10 matches, total= 20 matches. remember to remove  Alfreton Town Vs Lincoln from that bet, that match have been postponed.

2. Conference North 10 matches  - Conference South 11 matches  total= 21 matches. remember to remove Bradford PA Vs Charley  from that bet, that match have been postponed.

3. Premier League 10 matches - Conference South 10 matches total= 20 matches.

4. Conference South 10 matches - Conference Premier 10 matches total 20 matches

GOOD LUCK GUYS. ALL MATCHES WILL START AT 15: 00 OR 3:00PM TODAY.............

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
I have bet just as you posted it.Currently there is 1 match ongoing stoke 1 = 1 Man U .
We live to see afro

Samuel101

Just got access to the hack yestee. even though i made my calculations i have used your calculations to bet for today. the formula looks very promising. thank you man

Samuel101

I used number 3 without any changes,

3.  I lost 2 matches out 21 matches. Before today i couldn't even predict 10 win out of 20 matches. I now understand why you assured a win and why @Monitor won his bet. thank you very much for sharing something most people die o hold on to. God Bless You

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
@Samuel101, i lost the first 2 weeks bet before i won, just be patient and you will win when you least expect it. This is even a plain method and you have seen how effective it is. I lost 3 matches today but am not worried knowing very well i will win eventually.

Samuel101

am not worried at all, As a matter of fact am very happy with the result because this is the best results i have ever got since i started betting with my friends. HackGh is the best so far.  My cheats is working great with speed/downloads be fast and today i was 2 steps closer to winning 2100 cides

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Sunderland/ Burnley/Chelsea were the teams that spoiled the bet,  Am glad you know this is the best formula out there. make sure to utilize the betting room with your results now that you have the hack and support . Please don't post your reply's here. you can leave all your result and comments there. Thanks guys for the feedback.

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
dear admin pls i cant afford the ghc200 now but i av aworking airtel cheat can i exchange it for the safaribet bet hack

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Sorry man, No exchange will happen as it not our policy, I know its a nice initiative but we have the man power and intelligent personals to generate cheats and hacks for hackGH..... sorry man...

Always remember to keep all hacks safe and secure........

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
And to add a lil to what Admin said..."Keeping a Cheat Safe gives it a longer life" so THOSE sharing it on social networks pls stop; bcos it a whole lot of hard work..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum