Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
fellas i got this fbt from a friend,,i posted it in a group on facebook and from the comments given below on fb it means it is working and blazing like fire sunny
REQUIREMENTS
***hotspot shield
***vodafone 1cedi bundle

....just as seen above bundle 1cedi on your vodafone sim and connect both your modem
and the hotspot shield to make it unlimited.. santa lol! farao farao .
.....set the connection mode to 'no proxy' in your browser and start rocking your unlimited browsing flower

NB scratch : it isnt working with idm so guys lets work on it

2VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Will try and give a feedback soon.The only problem is that since you posted on Fb and its working, it won't last longer because it will spread to the entire population. Please as the admin said we should try to put our efforts together before we even release to the entire Ghanaian population. We must protect the fbts' to last longer for our own good.
THANKS bRo.kEEP iT Up

3VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:25 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
30MB of data allowance
Valid for 1 day
GH¢1.00
Activate by dialing *125*9#

is dis the bundle you referring to?

4VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:33 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks man.... yea #swiftblack

5VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:52 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
mimms94 plz is it working?

6VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:02 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
from the comment i had on fb , it shows it is working #augustine

7VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:07 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
ok thanks will try

8VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:07 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Please in case it's working I will like to know if the bundle is being deducted. The reason why am asking is that I have a Vodafone SIM provided by my school and am being given a megabyte every month. Please if anyone tries this fbt a feedback should be made to my reply.

9VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have tried this but its not working.. I subscribed to a 1 cedi Vodafone bundle by dialing *125*9# and i was successfully granted the data bundle..
After i connected to the internet, i also connected the hotspot-shied vpn but they deducted the bundle and it got finished..but after the bundle got finished it didn't get disconnected cos i had a bonus credit on the chip.. They didn't deduct that bonus credit and i wasn't able to browse although the vpn was still on.. i waited for about an hour and nothing happened
Anyone can also try it and give us a feedback if something different happened..

10VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:43 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
did you set the connection to no proxy in your browser?

11VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:27 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i did that exactly... Have you tried it yet? And if yes, what was the response? @ mimms94

12VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:19 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nice share but is it still working? please anyone.....

13VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:35 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Read the comments above and you would realize it didn't work out.. You could try and see if its gonna work now but as at the time it was posted and tried, it never worked

14VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Empty Re: VODAFONE+ HSS(hotspot shield) Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
okay thanks bro...thanks for the explanation..i would try and see if its working now.....keep it up...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum