HackGh Community Forum
HackGh - Do we post Topics for the sake of HackGH coins or for an important reason. Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we post Topics for the sake of HackGH coins or for an important reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I am the devil's advocate here and forgive me if am stabbing someone right in the neck. I have noticed something in this forum and it's very consistent. Forum members usually text because they need hackGH coin buh this shouldnt be our main motive. Let help this forum be a better place.
I hope my point will be duly considered.
Thanks

wasty

Contributor
sorry if i create greedness in the forum

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Point well made, as we move onto the original content, we have been deleting a lot of content, as you have notice , most of the topics are been block. the idea of contributors session was to find out our best posters and review personals on the forum and give them access to post new topics, free browsing, hacks, and also a chance to move up the ladder. topics don't move you up the ladder, i can assure you that.

we have all taken notice of the short comment which is very annoying to see and after months of warning members how short comment hurt our seo, if they have no idea about the topic, they should leave it a lone. But i guess thats the idea of black man.

Its very simple, am sure you have seen guys who don't have 100HackGh Coins but have been added to the contributors session because of how their reply's help the seo of the site, yourself included, we added you when you were not yet up to the coins needed, but because your reply's are very effective on the forum,

Augustine111222 is a forum helper now, but he doesn't have 100HackGh Coins, its because of how effective he has been in the forum with his reviews and commenting

At this point, we need reviews and constructive commenting more than we need topics, thats why some of the hacks like dstv , mybet and others are been revised. as you have seen HackGh does not require contributors to post topics, they do it out of their own free will.

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Point well made@admin
We are all each brothers keeper. I see no need to be envy of you. Sorry if I have in anyway caused you pain@wasty

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
say that again bro.. most people post unnecessary topics all bcos of coins

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@Nino 1 Thanks for hitting hard on the nail it really painful to be deleting and editing what is refer to be a post and a comment by someone just because the person couldn't follow a simple instruction.

it has been posted many at time in this forum that short content/comments makes the site looks horrible but the more we keep commenting about it the more it keeps coming.

Am now glad a forum member has seen it all. for those of you who are being lazy i guess is now time for you guys to change and hold no beef with anyone cause we are all trying to make this forum a better place to be.
Hackgh for life.

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Some posts may seem useless to you but it may seem useful to another person so you can't say every post is for coins...but then, everything we do in Ghana is for coins.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
lol! there are some post and comment that have no significant to the topics. you don't even have to be told , you can just realize that its out of desperation for coins. However i agree with you whatever Ghanaman go do is for coins. hehehe

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
hahaha. I also get your point very well, for example, I saw a post about FBT which is not working but ppl are still posting it

branzy

Active Newbie
what you guys are saying is very true . i use to write shot comment , but due to your explanation we all turn to desist from that . is high time we all try as much as possible to uplift the the image of hackgh . help each other by posting significantly to ensure the stability of the site .
actually there is a reason for the coins . to help upgrade your status to enable you hock up to unlock places but ghanaman di333
hehehehe more vim
thanks

opoku34

Active Newbie
So if I may know, is the free access to the fbt session still in progress? And would I be automatically given access the moment I have enough hackgh coins to unlock it?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Opoku34, Yes, this topic is partially taking about how to get free cheats at HackGh using constructive and long topics/comments.. and the major point of this topic is members posting short comments in the forum just to achieve that. if you check your comment.,,,, you are also posting short comments.

And its not automatic, if you are seen doing a good job, you are given cheats or hacks and even move up the ladder of positions at HackGh.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well, there are situations where you can give short comments for instance i posted a poll about the Best player in Europe where you are not necessarily required to write long comment but to just give your prediction..

I guess in such a scenario short comments are relevant and keeps the topic in question moving in the right direction as members say what they think with the Ultimate prize in mind...

And the same could be said for Riddles, Jokes and so on but even with the riddles, sometimes you have to give a long constructive comment in order to make the topic more interesting and attractive for those our guests out there who are having some doubts as to whether to join our beloved Hackgh or not...

Short comments make the topic under discussion not interesting and could potentially scare some guests away from the forum which doesn't help in making the Forum a better place for all of us...

And not to sway away from the topic under discussion, i guess we should try as much as possible to at least limit the amount of topics we post and to concentrate more on giving constructive comments.. If not long and constructive at least it should be attractive in a way that can blow the reader's mind away..

Trust me, there are more topics on the forum which have no comments under them...

opoku34

Active Newbie
Yeah that's right well understood. Your points are clear but there's one more thing I want to know, so if I have already got enough hackgh coins to unlock the fbt would I be given access please?

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You will automatically get access to the cheats if you deliver quality comments that are relevant to the categories in the forum and accumulate the required coins in the process. In some cases, you could even be promoted without the required number of coins if your contribution to the forum is good enough.

Basically, you should always make sure that what you are writing on the forum is worth the time of members and our guests. The quality of your posts is more important than the quantity that you have.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum