You are not connected. Please login or register

MSG TO ADMIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved MSG TO ADMIN Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin, wanted to find out whether there is a category on this forum where the issues or concerns of members of this forum can be addressed. If there isn't, i would plead with you to create one and also it would be of great help if you could make a chart, be it a bar chart or histogram with the various statuses and hack coins associated with it. In addition to this, has the hack coins for the contributors status been increased ?, were the contributors informed ?, If they weren't, you should do well to inform members whenever a decision is to be embarked on. If we were informed then it wasn't passed on well. I think important information has to be made catchy to catch the eye. I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this but most of the other categories have been locked. If its not the right place you can delete it after reading.

2Solved Re: MSG TO ADMIN Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:35 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks For The Question

Its very simple, the contributors session is simply by invitational only , if you check on the announcements, its already there...... it was done to stop short and irrelevant topic posting just to get coins.....CLICK THIS LINK TO READ MORE http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t2603-contributors-session-now-by-invitation-only

The contributors session was created to give special and faster fbt/cheats for free to members who contribute to the forum. A lot of contributors just go in there and pick fbts at will whenever they wont without contributing to the forum.

I also see that you used to be a contributor, the contributor sessions is for guys that are contributing to the forum, thats why there are so many cheats, fbt and hacks there...

If you have access and you stopped contribution, even if you pick a cheat from there, we don't get any comments from you or about the cheat.... you got access because you contributed just as HackGH promised

The reason most members lost their contribution status. simply because they stop contributing to the forum, WE ARE ALSO CURRENTLY UPDATING IT WITH NEW CHEATS, it should have at least 4 working cheats for free browsing and others to be added in January 2015 as-well....

Most topics are locked so we can develop other areas in the forum.. so the content in each category can be uniformed..... Hope your questions have been answered

3Solved Re: MSG TO ADMIN Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:41 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
thanks alot admin... i now understand why i am no longer amongst the contributors....thanks alot for the elaboration and explanation... hope to be invited and be a member again soon..

4Solved Re: MSG TO ADMIN Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:58 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin, i did be grateful if you could elaborate more on the contribution you are talking of cos in my perspective asking questions is also a form of contribution. It is based on these questions that solutions are generated to help fix the problems within an FBT. If i read your reply correctly, you said the other categories have been locked so that other areas of the forum can be developed, but i still see post from people in the supposed locked categories. Does it mean that special access is granted to certain forum members ? I just read the announcement you made concerning the the contributors and to be honest, i have read before but the message was ambigious. You didn't specify whether it would take effect from new members and it said nothing about contributors loosing their privileges.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY BUT WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR ONE TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR COS I ENJOY BEING ONE Very Happy

Last edited by willspanner on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

5Solved Re: MSG TO ADMIN Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ofcus asking question is one thing i will like to have more in the forum, but it does not mean if you ask questions, it makes you a contributor, a contributor review topics and comment and help solve issues in the forum,

The recent fbt in the contributors session was made by the entire team there by post their findings after getting the cheat. Today, you can stream YouTube in high definition(1080P) without breakages. watch movies or live matches online and also download at a faster speed of 500kpb because of the contribution they made. While other were researching on how to make the cheat better, other we just picking the information without any comment or review.

About "I just read the announcement you made concerning the the contributors and to be honest, i have read before but the message was ambiguous. You didn't specify whether it would take effect from new members and it said nothing about contributors loosing their privileges"

You have seen how many times the moderators and myself have to warn members to stop posting short and irrelevant comment in the forum just to make coins, Are you saying we should have giving a date to members when to stop posting short and irrelevant comment?.

Now let me ask you just one question. In your own definition: What or who can be term as a contributor?

6Solved Re: MSG TO ADMIN Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Someone who takes part in something or simply put makes a contribution. I do get you now. Thanks for your time. Metu chy3 ma wo. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum