You are not connected. Please login or register

GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:01 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
* download and extract simple server now open and edit the second file as shown below
GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Glo1
uploading pictures

now open it with notepad, clear whatever you see and copy and paste these it and after that save it
trick :

*open and minimise the main server and put 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as port in your browser as shown below after dat tick 'use this proxy sever for all protocols' and click ok ....
GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Glo2
upload gif from url

now start surfing on glo new fbt....... Arrow Arrow Very Happy

2GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:38 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
could u take your time and repost this cheat.... cos the simple server configuration cant be seen properly... i knw dis cheat can be gained from Admin's cheat wif glo somtime ago

3GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:45 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have tried this and its working but slow.
We will do our best and see if we can make it fast.
Great Job

swiftback, click on the trick button and you will see the code to copy and paste.

4GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:53 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
but wif wat Apn are we supposed to use?.. is it glowap or glosecure?.. i hope say i no dey bore anybody.... jux want more confirmation

5GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:58 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
We work hand in hand here, and no one gets angry at anyone because hes asking an important question..
I think MIMMS94 needs to edit and re-post it as you said. I actually knew what apn to connect with when i saw the configuration codes cos i was the same as the glo fbt already posted here..
Thanks for the prompts@swiftblack

6GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:06 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
sorry guys i cant edit it cus the edit button is not showing please,,, but i suppose you use 'glowap' as apn!!! im pleading that we all join hands together to make this cheat faster

7GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i have edited the server and tried both glowap and glosecure apn but did not work for me, but when i put the 10.161.85.4:8799 in my browser without the sever, it works as admin gave sometime ago. i dont know why its not working for me on the server. still figuring out. guud job guys

8GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
@mimms94 did u actually try it??? were u able to connect with the simple server??

9GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
akokono wrote:@mimms94 did u actually try it??? were u able to connect with the simple server??
i av tried it just that it is slow

10GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:21 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
oh ok i figured ot that it could only open http sites but not https and i was trying with google. i just tried it with hackgh and it opened. this means it c annot open https sites

11GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Empty Re: GLO + SIMPLESERVER FBT Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:17 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
very nice share @mimms94, kudos to all members and hackgh......gonna try it....n help make it better

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum