Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel 0.Facebook.com New Promotion january 2015

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wasty

Contributor
Buy a new airtel sim and enjoy facebook free of charge without paying a pesewa. No short code is applied just buy and enjoy

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
is this on mobile or pc.. please you should be specific?

richard9682

Active Newbie
aaaaw only Facebook. airtel paaaa

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i think this airtel kinda promo is really incredible. No mobile network in gh has been able to bring this kinda promo.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Really??? Great stuff...Airtel is getting more interesting..But please be specific...

Is it that after you buy the sim, you just put inside your modem and start browsing with APN internet??? Please explain further ...Thanks....HACKGH FOR LIFE.....

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
woow! not realli much, but very bold attempt...kudos to airtel, at least it is better than nothing.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well, free Facebook is a great initiative, But its still not enough, i think they could have done better like adding whatapp to this venture. *Remember, Whatapp is used today in Ghana more than Facebook and any other app combined.

This initiative does not take away the fact that their data plan are very expensive and most Ghanaians cannot afford it. Comparing it to Vodafone X, Vodafone data plan is the best in Ghana today.... Use the link below to read more on Vodafone X data plans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah i must say i agree wif u Admin... im jux hoping it gives me another edge to browse freely .. so im going to get a new sim n then see wat the 0.facebook will do me.... data is too expensive in Ghana......

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah ADMIN....You are right..Airtel can do better bcos i think comparing this to the Vodafone X, this is way below the pecking order...

For instance, if i subscribe to the 2 cedis plan, ie. the Vodafone X, i get free community calls, free on-net sms, free whatsapp, get to browse Facebook for free and above all get 200mb data for browsing ...

Its just great..Like you said,nowadays, people use Whattsapp more often cos it is an easy and instant way of chatting with friends with quick response.....

Trying to win the hearts of Ghanaians by using this tactics is not good for me...They can do better by adding free apps like whatsapp and i think most people would fall for that...

Anyway, HALF A LOAF IS BETTER THAN NONE... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
That would have been a winner, Facebook notice less interest from its users, because there are now many challengers like twitter, Thats why Facebook bought Whatapp for 3.5 BILLION DOLLARS.

*VERY SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INTEGRATE YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS / CHATS IN WHATSAPP

Some times i just wonder if these networks really do research before the introduce their plans, Don't they know that today a lot of Ghanians are not using Facebook any more...... their marketers should be up and doing

In Ghana the number one app everyone install is Whatapp? they could have won more Customers hearts with free Whatapp..

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what I have observed is that the networks do not consider what the customers need before implementing their plans. What I think they consider is minimizing loss and maximizing as much profit as possible. Consider this situation for instance, it's not that they don't know that very few people are now using facebook, but they are considering what they will loose if if they make whatsapp free. So opting for the one with less usage.  I honestly believe that 5 or so years before today when facebook was the number app that everyone in Ghana was craving for, these people would never make it free. That shows how far we as Ghanaians are still behind. I can remember when MTN also started this free facebook thing and people used that as an opportunity to Nick free browsing. It was subsequently boycotted on their next system upgrade (Loophole patchup) and I don't know whether it's back or not.
Basically what am trying to say is that they will make whatsapp free at the time when we don't need it anymore unless some dramatic competition between the networks in Ghana takes place. Fortunately for us Companies like Surfline, Cloud and Buoyant are already setting the tone. It's just a matter of time.

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I agree with you bro,these ISP's dont care about us ooo....like you said,all they care about is always trying to make profit from the little that we have and thats soo not cool.
we showed the yellow boys not to mess with us and these guys will all also get theirs
its really just matter of time..... Mad Mad

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
anyway this is a great initiative by airtel but still not enough

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guys how cool would it be if a network in Ghana say he is not going to charge whatsapp, this will win the peoples heart. I guess every one of us will start porting to that network. or at least buy their Sim just because it gives you free Whatsapp, by the time you know, that network will be your number 1 network,  

Advantages,

1 Increase the sales of your sim cards ( profit )
2.Get more customers (profit)
3.They would even have spend much money on adds,  the Whatsapp people themselves would do the advertizement on Whatsapp * you and i know we will tell our friends about free Whatsapp.

* Let take a close look at the tiGO marketers and their plans, The first stated with 24/7 for 1cide. Most university or polytechnic guys have this tiGO sim because of 24/7 for 1cide and 29cides was unlimited for 1 month offer

let me ask this question, Don't you have a tiGO sim cards because of that 24/7 for 1cide?  and did you not tell your friends about it?

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Lol. I clearly remember this 24/7 for one cedi. This and the 49 pesewas for one day dragged me to Tigo. Just when everyone was flocking towards them, they ditched it and instead brought some bundles that were no more that attractive.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum