Contributors Discount For Cheats And Hack

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

study Contributors are privilege to buy all cheats and hacks at the HackGh with a whooping 60% off. therefore 40cides for cheats to buy the betting hack at 140cides. All contributor who wishes to buy the access for the 2016 hacks can use the same payments method to make payments and acquire access to the hacks..... THANK YOU

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
kruger wrote:Admin..pls i paid yesterday hope u have recieved the payment

@Kruger, your access have all ready been applied like 6 hours ago, check under the mybet hack, you will realise that a second category in there...... thank you

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
dear admin ..i cant see second category..Or i should wait for a while.I just see the announcements thats all

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Oh i see, am very sorry for the inconvenience man, I just realize you were given different access, just rectified it now, you should be able to access it now.

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Thnx Admin,,,i Have acess now thnx very much Very Happy

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:listing guys, i have told you all several times that coins accumulation at hackGh is not in use anymore, i remember telling you guys to stop posting too many topics per day just to accumulate coins...Remember you wake up one day and you were a contributor, one day you will wake up and you will have access to the hack as well. trust me i can see those that are really contributing to the forum.

Okay Admin.....Thanks for the clarification....Thought coins accumulation was still a way to get access to this hack.....Hoping that i get access one-day.... THANKS A LOT....HACKGH FOR LIFE

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
IMOGENE333 wrote: I expected to get a message or something. I also thought the colors were just changed every hundred posts you make.

I don't know about you but i received an email address when i  was invited.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum