Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

251Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Yeah great!!!... I just tried too without credit and now i get a positive feedback which means it will work with credit... Great to know my sim now subscribes again to sika kokoo.... 750mb for just 1 cedi is absolutely phenomenal... Great one there Airtel...

252Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WOW this is a great info.. i jux tried mine out and it worked perfectly.. I wonder what change their mind this time around... or they no dey get purchase like when it was running? .,,.. let jux wait n see how far this goes

253Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys am kind experiencing some difficulties in activating the sika kokoo nowadays.... Instead of getting a message indicating that i've successfully subscribed to the service i get some info about airtel's flex bundle stuff.....

I kind of wonder if its only me who is experiencing this... Please if anyone else here still uses this promo kindly give a feedback if you are able to subscribe without such difficulty.... Thanks

254Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:02 am

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm currently using it right now.It's what I'm using to write this reply.I subscribed this morning without any error.
I think every sim has a number of times or some kind of limit to which it can activate the Sika Kokoo.I used to have an Airtel sim which I have used to subscribe for about 50 times or so.It has now stopped working.
I think they are using the flex bundle message to replace the "you're not eligible message".

255Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:54 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Sounds like a very bad news for me but all the same thanks for the feedback man... I really appreciate it.. Trying other sims have not been successful for me in the past aside this sim but now i have no choice other than to keep trying...

256Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:02 pm

wealthteam

Am also facing similar problem. The short code is even not working It seems they have suspended the Sika kokoo.we hope a solution comes fast to this.

257Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:42 pm

snrman

snrman
I also tried this morning and its not working. Let's hope a solution comes soon .

258Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:55 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well i tink you need to get a specific sim form the airtel dealers ... like a sim whic has the airtle sika thing activated on it...
it works in mampong where i am currently ... but wif that specific sim.. i bought form them..

259Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:39 pm

NIKE NAME

NIKE NAME
It isn't work for me @ mampong oo
Pls where can I get sika kokoo sim to buy @ mampong

260Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:57 pm

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hmmm...Ghana.The price of internet bundles can even pay someone's school fees.Even watching a single video on youtube is a problem.This Sika Kokoo that we are using small small too has been blocked.Any cheap bundle that comes always gets blocked by the operators.I remember when Tigo brought unlimited data bundles for as low as 1gh.It was not long until they stopped it.

We'll have to resort to GLO twin bash for the time being.Since it's the cheapest bundle in Ghana now.

261Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:57 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
So per what guys are saying it means generally this promo is not working anymore or has been suspended... Kind of a pity considering how helpful it has being for me and many others... Now no other promo or bundle package which lasts for 24 hours comes close to the Sika Kokoo at the moment but lets keep our fingers crossed and see what will happen next....

262Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:10 am

wealthteam

Guys with any suggestions for an alternative to the Sika kokoo can pls drop it here for us so that we manage for the time being. This Airtel people I don't know what's wrong with them at all. I remember they took of good morning Ghana promo saying they will bring something better but till date no show

263Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:18 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Quite a lot has been said about sika kokoo on this platform. At the moment it only works in some particular areas in Ghana. Even that I have had to buy a new Sim card just for that purpose. I have successfully subscribed a few minutes ago [26.09.2016 -16:12]

If you are in a big town or city, you'd have to forget about it for now. It works in some parts of Accra if you buy a new Sim card, as well as most parts of the eastern region.

264Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have about three Airtel sim cards and this offer still work in all of them. I therefore think the problem will be connected with the location that you find yourself in.

What I also realized is that I receive the message "Invalid number or bla bla bla anytime I try registering. But when I check my credit after a couple of trys (Usually 3 times) my 1 cedi is deducted and my bundle given to me.

I sense foul play from Airtel Gh and wouldn't be surprised if this promo is stopped anytime soon. But for now, let's keep new sim cards, reposition ourselves and keep trying. You can browse through this thread and any possible question you've got about sika kokoo would already have been answered.

265Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:56 am

kiwi833

Active Newbie
Sika kooko has officially been stopped, hmm mmm.

266Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 18 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:27 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Is it really true that it has officially been stopped and if so how did you find out that it had been stopped

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum