Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Questions I Have About HackGh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Progress Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Dagobert wrote: most of us tend to be swayed into thinking that you get a higher rank by accumulating more coins. This mostly leads us into posting unnecessarily towards those goals.

thats what I thought but apparently that's not the case, you're moved up in ranks at the discretion of administration. Is that what the ''reputation'' is ? I've searched it in advanced search but  nothing came up.

2In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:14 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
IMOGENE333 wrote:
thats what I thought but apparently that's not the case, you're moved up in ranks at the discretion of administration. Is that what the ''reputation'' is ? I've searched it in advanced search but nothing came up.
The coins play a role, but is not ultimate decider. The moderators, the admin and the other members monitors our use of the forum all the time. With regards to the reputation, i dont quite understand how we get that. Maybe one of the moderators or the admin will enlighten us when they are free.

3In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
From what I know, one gets more reputation as a result of the constructive comments he gives. Dagobert, do you normally comment on most topics? If so, you should know that is the reason why you have a higher reputation. Constructive Comments is one of the most important things needed in this forum. Keep on with your good works. Posting isn't bad but doesn't count much. I remember I once said this on the page through issuing a notice to one of the contributors about posting messages in the wrong directory. Remember Constructive Comments Counts

4In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You see the small negative and positive sign beside members post, when you comments is helpful or catches the eyes of a fellow member, he clicks on the plus sign to add reputation to your comment, Remember you cant add reputation to yourself, its like i can see it beside your post and you will see beside my post as well, I dont give reputation to members, they earn their reputation.

5In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:02 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I've always wondered what the reputation was and I'd bet most of us did'nt know what it was either.

but I dont see any plus or negative sign, all I see is ''quote'' and sometimes ''thanks''....is it just me? do I have to enable java or something?

6In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:43 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
From what i understand of the explanations given, you can not see your own plus and negative. What you see others.@Imogene333 check on others to verify, it is horizontal to your user name and avatar.

7In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:13 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I still don't see it oo...this is how my page looks like

Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Captur11

Is it those two arrows I've circled? take a screenshot of yours let me see.

If you don't know how check this link

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t3502-taking-a-simple-screenshot-in-windows-7-or-8-8-1#10603

8In Progress Re: Some Questions I Have About HackGh? Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Some Questions I Have About HackGh? IxMfs

check the black circle on the right hand side, just by your name.

9In Progress Some questions i have about hackGh? Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@IMOGENE333.. what i have notice is that, when you dont have even a single reputation in this forum you will not be able to see the minus and plus(+) sign of others in this forum.. Since you dont have a reputation in this forum, you cant vote for other people. so im casting one vote for you so that the minus and plus sign will show in everybody's post and comment so that you can see them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum