Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Pro Admin Notice: New Mtn Cheats Arrival at HackGh Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:25 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

First of all, i wish to inform members that the originator of this cheat have requested his identity be sealed, i myself is only the author of this cheat and therefore have no claims or whatsoever to it.

We have seen a major Reshuffle that have happened at hackGh, It also have to do with a new release of XXX fbt. i was contacted by registered members last week. After a long conversations, he gave me XXX ip which he have been using on Phone close to 7 years now. I know the ip very well from the days that XXX had XXX.com.gh and XXXXXXXXX.XXX.com.gh was working with proxies.

I immediately tested it on my window phone and it worked with the main browser ,all apps, updated, i even used it to update my windows phone os. and all applications and downloaded at 1 mb -2mb on my phone... SPEED SPEED SPEED, FASTER THAN A  

I quickly came to how it was that easy to make it work for pc, since it was just a simply ip, the speed on pc could raise upto 3MB using idm and it worked with torrent as well and the speed is awesome. The ip goes inside the mobile partner or phone connection settings, so there is no need using ip address in browsers, idm. torrent OR . they all work fine without any further settings.

Am not sure i will be buying data from surfline anytime soon, bye bye surfline, as a matter of fact i pursed my surfling subscription about 4 days ago and started using this cheat, the moderators and myself will discuss the terms and conditions of giving this cheat out to members and how we are going to keep the lid on this cheat so it does not get blocked.

I finish written full tutorial with screen shots and the first thing i did was to call the person who gave me the ip address and showed him how to make it work for pc... To my surprise  is almost like i am the who own the ip, he started singing praises and almost calling me savior, and other good names which i rather not say, with that said he asked a very important question. "how i was going to keep it safe"

What i trust about this cheat is very simple and very old, we can all agree, its very old and is been in existence for 7 years when it was safe and out of the public eye.... taking a look at how all the information we shared are sometimes copied and pasted in Facebook and other places. This cheat will not be sold. will be giving trusted members and forum staffs only for free.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIED : NOT OR SALE : FOR EDUCATIONAL AND REVIEW ONLY

Signed Administrator

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
really the glo stuff not working anymore...? i have bin sticking to the airtle sika koo tins all dis while is bin a life saver for the moment....

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I trust that great work is being done by the Admin and the moderators in relation to the arrival and most importantly the Security of this MTN cheat... Personally, my area is so bad that i dont get 3g for both tigo and glo and as such, i couldn't feel the speed of this glo cheat that should have being an alternative....

But no sweat cos there is still sika koko which has being a real life saver for me as well.... I believe patience is all we need for the MTN cheat to arrive safe and sound... Smile Smile Smile #HACKGH4LIFE

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
hello Admin .with maximum respect , i wish you could please inform us or tell us about any decision taken in releasing of this mtn cheat....
thank you Cool

branzy

Active Newbie
Being in existence for 7 years is not an easy task as earlier said buy fellow members . human beings are dynamic and can change any time form good to bad or bad to good but it all depends on the trustworthy of the person and we should all try our best to zip our mouth and prolong the cheat . in-terms of the security of the cheat and the decision taken by the admin and rest, i really second that .

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I concor with what MIMS is saying. We've been kept in the loop hole for somete now and we are eager to know the outcome. We are all contemplating whether the verdict would go in our favour or not. We know its a very difficult decision 2 make but try your best to let us in on your decision.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:you're always welcome bro, don't hesitate to ask any further questions if the need arises.

please any decision taken yet about the new mtn to be release to hackgh members? Please if any, please notify us so that we can know how things are going.. Thank you.

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I hardly come online lately because of work stuff and moreover buying of data. Kudos to airtel for their Sika Kokor but subscribing everyday is quite something too. Anyways am pretty sure Admin and Moderators are still working on the dispensation of the tweak nevertheless i will be very glad if it drops very soon. Hackgh 4 lyf

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yeah i hope we would be very grateful when this cheat is dropped during the one year anniversary....but i guess patience is all that we need

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Patience guys. A cheat with specifications like the ones stated above has logically increased the anticipation among most of us. Admin categorically stated and was backed by most of us here that the safety of this cheat is more important than anything else.

For all we know the monitoring of those selected to benefit is still ongoing. I believe that whatever the issue with this cheat is, we will get updated when the time is due.

Until then, let's not put pressure on the Admin and moderators to respond to us.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you guys need to exercise restrain about this, still taking decisions. you will be updated when time is due

branzy

Active Newbie
thank you , we are all excising patience and waiting for the due time .

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:you guys need to exercise restrain about this, still taking decisions. you will be updated when time is due
thank you very much.. yeah, i guess patience is what we need now and i hope sooner than later, the long wait will be over

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thank you all for your understanding.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
now i guess my anticipation for this cheat is dying off. please some one kindly tell me something

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
lol! lol! You are not alone bro. I hope we hear something very soon.

Whether its positive or negative, i believe it will balance our mindset for the mean time.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Guys there's still quite a lot of work to do on the forum. Especially with regards to documentation, etc. We'll sure come up with something soon. .... Patience Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum