https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Hide Folders on s40 phones without any software

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Step 1- Choose the folder u want to Hide.
Steps 2- Rename your Chosed Folder and
Add .jad at the end of the folder you renamed.
Example. - Ur folder name - My music Then
Rename it as - My music.jad
Steps 3- After renaming it as for example my music.jad, another folder with the Same name 'my music.jar' will appear
also add .jad at the end of the folder name instead of jar.
There, You are done!! Please comment if it works
for you.

Last edited by Felizo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well, that is a great post and i think its really going to do anyone out there who uses that kind of phone and has no clue or soever to hide his/her folders a lot of help...

I haven't tried it though since i don't use that kind of phone but i have two observations about the post that i think need to be rectified.. I think the you wrote phone's in the topic which is supposed to be phones...

Also, you wrote in the tutorial that "Step 2 - Rename your chosen folder and add .jad" and repeated Step 2 again but this time " add .jad instead of .jar".. Please clarify that cos am a little confused.. Thanks...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well thanks for the correction been made here.. thank you very much.. now its been well explained and you can try it and leave you comments if it works for you.....

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well, all i can say is that we are humans and hence fallible (we make mistakes) but making corrections is what improves us and i think that will only make HACKGH keep getting bigger and better..

Now, i think i pretty much understand what  the tutorial means... Thanks once again... #keepCalmAndLoveHACKGH4Life...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum