Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get free 100mb Data with tigo Tribe plan

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Get free 100mb Data with tigo Tribe plan Empty Get free 100mb Data with tigo Tribe plan Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:32 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Tigo Tribe plan gives you Free 100mb data to browse the internet valid for 7days and 1GiG data to browse facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and IMO valid for 30days...

To subscribe, sms START to the short code 5060..

Tigo will reply you with the message that "Dear Customer, Your request has been received and is being processed. Thank you"...

Shortly after above message follows another message from Tigo that reads as "Welcome to Tigo Tribe plan. You have received free 100MB for browsing the internet and 100mins for Tigo to Tigo calls for the next 7days... You have received free 1GB to browse Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and IMO valid for 30days"...

After getting these messages, you are good to go...

NB: You don't need credit to subscribe.... Make sure you have 0.000 balance... Don't know what will happen when you subscribe with credit but just make sure you don't have any credit on your sim...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Great offer from tigo, its cool to hear the word "free" when it comes to data.

The 1gig given to use Facebook, tweeter and other application can be converted into actual data by using the psiphon software on your pc or phone, its just like using psiphon for with Vodafone X

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great one there Hon. Admin about the psiphon information.. I have put it at the back of my head and will try it out to see if it works... Hopefully it will..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Oops... I tried connecting the psiphon after exhausting the 100mb to try to use the 1GIG social bundle but didn't work... The psiphon simply couldn't connect... I also tried Hotspot shield but no progress.... There should be a way to use this 1GIG social bundle... Trying other stuffs and Waiting for more suggestions...

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Being long i have been here
Yhhh its a cool data plan but psiphon doesnt connect Crying or Very sad but i have a way i get the 100mb back after it finishes. Very Happy

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
kruger wrote:Being long i have been here
Yhhh its a cool data plan but psiphon doesnt connect Crying or Very sad but i have a way i get the 100mb back after it finishes. Very Happy

How do you do that???

sallyson

chinesta10 wrote:
kruger wrote:Being long i have been here

How do you do that???
How can I gt the 100mb back @kruger

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Ok after the 100mb is finished

1. Dail *555*1#

2. Choose double delight .That's Option 2

3.Choose more by replying zero .

4.Choose Option 2 *Double Delight* and activate .

5.After that send start to 5060 and wait for your 100mb Very Happy

If you are not getting this options just get a new sim .

sallyson

kruger wrote:Ok after the 100mb is finished

1. Dail *555*1#

2. Choose double delight .That's Option 2

3.Choose more by replying zero .

4.Choose Option 2 *Double Delight* and activate .

5.After that send start to 5060 and wait for your 100mb Very Happy

If you are not getting this options just get a new sim .
Okay man
Ago try see
But then let's try and get and new sim and trying using @kasante method and see if it will work

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Hope it worked for u guys?

sallyson

Yeah man
You get any free browsing for there?

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
No Please But you can purchase one on the site.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... It means getting a new sim and trying with the above steps work right??

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

hunter200

Guys whats cooking just joined your noble platform....... Mad Very Happy Mad Mad

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
chinesta10 wrote:Well... It means getting a new sim and trying with the above steps work right??
yah

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum