Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tigo subscription cheat testing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Tigo subscription cheat testing... Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:44 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hi guys... Got this Tigo cheat from a friend and he confirmed its working....

All you have to do is get a new tigo sim and not an old one...

With the new sim, dial 840 to activate the sim...

Send start to 5060...

After that, Send yes to 5017...

Repeat the last two processes till you want no more...

You can accumulate 20gig of data a day...

Now put the sim in your modem and connect with apn internet or browse and start surfing...

Lets try it out an see how it goes...

2Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Looks good but you may have to recraft the whole process again. eg. how much balance is required for the subscription and so on

3Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:19 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... You don't need credit to be able to subscribe..... Actually am yet to try it anyway but will give more feedback after i have tried and tested it myself...

4Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well I have just tested it. It looks like it works well as stated. The only problem I have found so far is how to check the available data balance. Hence I cannot readily tell how much data is allocated in this process. I will continue to explore further.

5Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:29 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Good to know it worked for you and i guess that says it all that its working... About checking the amount of data you have accumulated, kindly dial *504# and your data balance would be sent to you via sms...

6Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 am

qross

Active Newbie
av tried several times not working
after gaining access here cant find anything to get a free bundle or cheat almost all the fbt date back to last year and last 2 years after paying

7Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:30 pm

kofi6070

kofi6070
Sorry bro , you are not alone , i made my payment 2months now and have not gotten even 1mb from this site,
i don't know why the admin is still taking money from people when they know very well that this things don't work again,
this is not hacking but this is cheating us , i need a refund if possible , but if there is no refund then no problem will just take it as just been cheated .
Good day.......

8Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I can assure you that no one is trying to cheat you or whatsoever... Everything we do here is genuine as verified by the many testimonies we have on this great forum... Its rather unfortunate that you have paid and yet have not been able to browse to your feel as currently all our cheats are down...

Please we are sorry for any inconvenience caused and i urge you to keep your fingers crossed as work is being done to resolve this situation... Thanks

9Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 pm

tjstone8

tjstone8
Active Newbie
No information  appears after i send yes to 5017...is it suppos to be that way?

10Tigo subscription cheat testing... Empty Re: Tigo subscription cheat testing... Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
No information appears because this cheat is no longer working... Initially you supposed to get a confirmation message indicating you are good to browse but since it was blocked you get no information back after texting...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum