Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shatta Wale flaunts his wealth in new interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

opoku34

Active Newbie
Shatta Wale in a latest interview has revealed why he customizes the number plates of his cars.

The multi hits factory talking about his approach to the show and business of music to Delay;

“We are in a country where they like to talk. As Shatta Wale, I have to come to understand music and how the business goes like. Ask why Shatta is receiving all the successful moments in his life now. People said I was going to fall but it’s a lie. The artists who attained success before us didn’t educate the youth on the business side of things.

“The “Adldas” saga wasn’t branding, it was a strategy under showbiz. We got the dress and it was alright but considering the controversy around the song, we planned to get my numbers up because everyone wanted to see the shirt and has to rush to my YouTube where I make money while they watch. I make money and can afford anything I want. As I sit here, I’m wearing gold from head to toe.”

Talking about his former managers claim that moneys the two flaunted on social media was props for a video, Shatta disclosed;

“Bulldog is hungry that’s why he says certain things about me. I have given Bulldog lots dollars before. He can’t tell me that I hold fake dollars. Don’t say things because we have issues. Even his wife knows I gave him dollars. Gone are the days when artists come and sit on TV and claim stuff they don’t have. That’s why my cars, I put my name on them. Most artists use peoples cars but when you mention it now, people will argue. I have rented cars before at some point in my career.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum