Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Hey there, This EXPRESSO  cheat have been around since the networks started some few years back it still running strong with great speed..However there is twist to it.......Lets post this for all cheats lovers who  who loves to use cheats.........

EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Pd-proxy-diagram-vpn

1. download pd proxy click http://www.pdproxy.com/download.htm

2. Click on the setup and install after download

3. Click http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm to sign up for an account valid for one month.

4. Go to your email to confirm your account.

5. Insert your expresso modem and connect with default APN or settings

6. Open PD PROXY from your desktop icon and input your USERNAME and PASSWORD.

7. Under Server and Protocol select Demo server 1 or Demo Server 2. ( all other server are paid servers )

8. Now select connection Type  UDP ( always use upd for this fbt. NOW CONNECT and ENJOY!

NOTE: The TWIST to this cheat is Demo servers give you 100MB a day for 30days. The premium servers give unlimited data for 30days.
You can purchase the  premium account from us or heard to the PD PROXY page and buy it there, if you able able to find your way around the PD PROXY premium server please feel free to post for all to enjoy....

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Great. But do you need to make any bundle subscription?

3EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Ayew_99

Ayew_99
Dnt av Expresso bt if it works den i might av to an expresso sim.... Cool Cool  

4EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Ayew_99

Ayew_99
i remember dis used to work wif Tigo too...dnt know if it stil does tho

5EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:50 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
with Tigo with a subscription or what?

6EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I have some series of software's to post about espresso for trials, i don't have the espresso modem as well, if a anyone could confirm haven it the espresso modem...that would be helpful..but its going to be task for the person to try them one after the other until he is successful or fail at the end................BIG TASK .....~~~~~~!!!!

7EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Admin I would say its worth it. These expresso modems are hard to come by these days. And I'm thinking it's because of the higher cost of the modems.

8EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:06 am

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
@Admin i have Expresso modem with sim and am willing to try the softwares u talking about

9EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:12 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@ HATZONE, please if you have the modem then I urge you to download the software and try the fbt for us so that we can know its still working well. thanks.

10EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
@MherlynEmhr3z PDPROXY IS ALWAYS WORKING BUT I DONT LIKE IT SEEM IT DISCONNECTS AND RECONNECT...AM SURE ITS EXPRESSO DEY DO THAT TO CHANGE PORT..''I GUESS''...SO I DONT ENJOY IT EVEN WITH PDPROXY PREMIUM...ALL THE SAME AM WAITING FOR THE SERIES OF SOFTWARES @ADMIN TALKED ABOUT

11EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Ok so @hatzone you have tried it. How is the speed?

12EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:16 am

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
@whiplash speed is normal fast on both idm n normal download when using premium of pdproxy

13EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:33 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hatzonne wrote:@MherlynEmhr3z PDPROXY IS ALWAYS WORKING BUT I DONT LIKE IT SEEM IT DISCONNECTS AND RECONNECT...AM SURE ITS EXPRESSO DEY DO THAT TO CHANGE PORT..''I GUESS''...SO I DONT ENJOY IT EVEN WITH PDPROXY PREMIUM...ALL THE SAME AM WAITING FOR THE SERIES OF SOFTWARES @ADMIN TALKED ABOUT

YOU SHOULD TRY RECONECT FROM http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t108-download-reconnct AND THAT MAY HELP YOU. good luck

14EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:27 am

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
i tried downloading some new movies off torrent and it was awesome

15EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Empty Re: EXPRESSO + PD PROXY FBT/CHEATS Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hatzonne wrote:i tried downloading some new movies off torrent and it was awesome

Do u need credit before the fbt will work?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum