Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GoTalk for iPhone + PUSH (Google Talk™ chat client) v3.2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
GoTalk - Friendly solution for Google Talk™.

See what reviewers say about GoTalk:

"I highly recommend this app for all user who what use great google talk app. I have been extremely impressed by the speed at which push notification arrive and it's a current price, you can't go wrong!"
-- bistrou

"Yay! Google talk client with Push notification! Good work. I get 5 stars because it really worth it. This app is helpful, beautiful, fast and very easy in use! Push is excellent working. I advise it for all. "
-- nastier

"So many features to communicate>>>>>> Push, similes, history, multiple accounts, sounds and more more more……All these features combine make communication very exciting and enjoyable"
--locotopppi

What GoTalk let you do:

★ Chat friendly on-the-go ★
Convenient user interface and beautiful design will allow you to relax and get pleasure from communication with your friends, colleages and relatives.

★ Push Notification★
Push notifications add the ability not to miss any message. Get messages just as SMS or Mail, simply and effective.

★ History saving ★
All your messages are saved in a secure place, you will be able to read the messages that you sent a week ago or even further.

★ Multiple accounts ★
Do you need to use 2 or 3 or may be 5 google accounts? It's so easy - just add them.

Google Apps for Business supported ★
If you are a Google Apps user - you can chat with your colleages, with your boss, with anyone in your company.

★ Each Device / Each Firmware / Each Friend ★
Finally, we made sure that everyone can use our GoTalk app, from the first generation of iPhone to the iPhone 4 with full support of amazing Retina display.

What's new in Version 3.2.0
New features:
✓ Full multitasking support for iOS 4
✓ Local notifications when backgrounding
✓ More settings for new devices

Fixed:
✓ Fixed login/logout issues
✓ Fixed "Disconnecting..." hangs
✓ Fixed minor user interface mistakes
google - GoTalk for iPhone + PUSH (Google Talk™ chat client) v3.2.0 Mzl-2293
http://www.multiupload.com/MGFR4780FC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]