Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

tigo obervation for fbt...cooking

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:06 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
realrayne4 wrote:Pls Phantom Dracon how were you able to use 1gh for 8months

THAT'S WHAT AM TEACHING NOW........ NO NEED TO JUMP AHEAD, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE ALL THE DATA SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ON TIGO NETWORK?

LETS TRY THE OLD WAY AND SEE................................................................

1.TEXT tigo TO 1520 for 1cide  and get 544gig of data

2 TEST tigo TO 1513 for 49p to activate smartbrowse  and get 30mb of data.

30mb then add up to the  544gig making  544.30mb

AFTER WE CAN BROWSE TILL ALL THE DATA IS CONSUMED BEFORE WE SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN, AND IT WILL NEVER GET DISCONNECTED IN 24HOURS AGAIN YOU CAN USE FOR MONTHS TILL ALL DATA IS CONSUMED

LETS GET A FEED BACK, TRY THIS NOW AND SEE IF WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT AGAIN, WAITING FOR RESPONSE, THOSE USING IT NOW SHOULD ACTIVATE THE SMART BROWSE IF THE HAVE CREDIT....

2tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:26 pm

iNcognito

iNcognito
hope this works
Very Happy Very Happy

3tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
thanks admin. will try and give feedback

4tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
guys am going to try some thing about the new sim and see

5tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
akokono wrote:

WITH THE HOTSPOT SHIELD?????
nope, just the normal browsing without a software

6tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:07 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:

THAT'S WHAT AM TEACHING NOW........ NO NEED TO JUMP AHEAD, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE ALL THE DATA SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ON TIGO NETWORK?

LETS TRY THE OLD WAY AND SEE................................................................

1.TEXT tigo TO 1520 for 1cide  and get 544gig of data

2 TEST tigo TO 1513 for 49p to activate smartbrowse  and get 30mb of data.

30mb then add up to the  544gig making  544.30mb

AFTER WE CAN BROWSE TILL ALL THE DATA IS CONSUMED BEFORE WE SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN, AND IT WILL NEVER GET DISCONNECTED IN 24HOURS AGAIN YOU CAN USE FOR MONTHS TILL ALL DATA IS CONSUMED

LETS GET A FEED BACK, TRY THIS NOW AND SEE IF WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT AGAIN, WAITING FOR RESPONSE, THOSE USING IT NOW SHOULD ACTIVATE THE SMART BROWSE IF THE HAVE CREDIT....
These are what I have now about the TiGo smartbrowse subscriptions

SB = Smart Browse.
ON SUBSCRIPTION:

(1) SB 5MB > 0.30 > 5MB > 1516

(2)SB20MB > 0.99 >20MB >1517

(3)SB100MB > 1.99 > 100MB >1518

ON DEMAND:
(1) SB 5MB > 0.35> 5MB >1515

(2)SB 50MB >2.99 > 50MB 1515

(3) SB 1GB > 25.00> 1GB >2510

TEXT KEYWORD TO SHORTCODE.

7tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I have just activated Smart Browse for 5MB in addition. Feedback in 24 hours.

8tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My smart-browse couldn't add up to it. its was also separate from the 544814.00 MB
And after 24hrs it got expired. Trying more to see and pothole in Tigo.

9tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
please anyone else who has added smartbrowse to his subscription should give us feedback...plsss

10tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
WhIPL4$h wrote:I have just activated Smart Browse for 5MB in addition. Feedback in 24 hours.

Update: Didn't work out as expected. The data got expired in spite of the smart browse subscription.

11tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:43 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
the upgrade has been done.... "Dear subscriber, the service code or command is incorrect. Send it again after confirmation."

12tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:58 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yet still mine is working after the upgrade. I'm waiting till tomorrow to check if it will still work cos i subscribed today..

13tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:15 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
thanks admin about to try it and give you the feedback

14tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:39 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This service is no more working.. @technology

15tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
mine was working but now they have block my sim

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum