Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vodafone Dead Sim Tutorial ( Great Minds )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

Fellow brothers,Vodafone dead sim is now working so those of you who are have a waiting Vodafone sims should try them.its  working fine, but the speed is not encouraging as the dead sims in those days, for normal browsing its normal,to my conclusion its normally fast on phones and Ipads.

To make a Vodafone dead sim, just buy any Vodafone sim card and use it for a first call or sms, the put the sim card down for 3months and 2weeks exactly to get the dead sim.... During that period, make sure you don't recharge, call or use it for any activity at all.... GOOD LUCK

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Vodafone seems to be extending my expiry date any time i check. I guess that wont make my dead sim possible

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
They are aware of the dead sim now.i think you have to wait till the time is up before checking.when it expire then it means you have to wait till 6 month

Last edited by ahmedo1992 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
REALLY????? I BEG THEM I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT OOO

shata1

shata1
Contributor
eeeeiiii dis RED BOYS... asem ooooooooo

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
mine dies tomorrow so pls i need advice as to how to use it. should i try it the exact date it dies or wait till the next day??? PLs those who have used it before should COACH ME

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Dont take yoour chances with another day.... Not to scare you, but it may likely last for a few hours. Voda has the habit of disconnecting dead sims altogether... so only some sims make it to the promise land.

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
dead sim no more working voda blocks every apn dat works with it

qross

Active Newbie
OFF LATE ALL NETWORKS WAN COUPE D'TRE WE CHARLEY

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
haha... Laughing Laughing Laughing then i guess is high time we become rebels

shata1

shata1
Contributor
cheats dry season.... May God help us....

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
mine dies today. i put it in my phone toaday and they gave me a message saying that my account has been disabled but when i check my credit,i dont get any error. they give me results of my balance alright and add that my credit will expire on 23 august which is today. pls what should i do???

shata1

shata1
Contributor
i will advise you to check again on monday or just put it in your and use their default settings... Good luck

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Just try in the morning

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
any guud result?

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
I THINK VODA DEAD SIM IS DEAD. I TRIED EVERY APN U CAN THINK OF BUT DID NOT CONNECT FOR ME. THEY DEACTIVATED THE SIM KORAA BUT WHEN I CHECK MY CREDIT TOO I DONT GET ANY ERROR,IT SAYS U HAVE ...... CREDIT AND WILL EXPIRE ON 23R AUGUST YIAA BUT NO CONNECTION.MEAN WHILE THEY SENT ME A MESSAGE ON THE 23RD THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED. HACKERZ IS THERE NO WAY AROUND??? IF THERE IS NO WAY THEN I THINK WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT DEAD SIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You have additional 3 months to wit for the error message to appear , only then you can connect to a any apn and browse for free....... 

Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum