https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any body knows how to unlock GLO huawei modem e303

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
I have been trying to unlock a Glo Huawei modem E303 but cant gone through lots of processes but they all fail so i was wondering if you might have solutions

mcblay

mcblay
Active Newbie
pls go to dis website
http://huaweicodecalculator.com/new-algo/
log in with gmail account. enter ur imei number n the unlock code will b generated for u.

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
Glo e303 modems are not unlockable yet. You can't downgrade or upgrade the firmware at the moment

mcblay

mcblay
Active Newbie
i dont think u really need to upgrade or degrade firmware to unlock a modem. once u get de unlock code. u can just unlock the modem. have unlocked many modems this way. mtn e303, glo e303 and vodafone k3772.

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
mcblay wrote:i dont think u really need to upgrade or degrade firmware to unlock a modem. once u get de unlock code. u can just unlock the modem. have unlocked many modems this way. mtn e303, glo e303 and vodafone k3772.
Modems that do not ask for code must be downgraded before it ask for code. Glo E303 doesn't ask for an unlock code. There is no available
firmware at the moment to flash glo huawei e303 modem.
Note: mtn and tigo huawei e303 are different from glo e303 modem. even dc-unlocker can't unlock glo e303 modem.

mcblay

mcblay
Active Newbie
candyman wrote:
Modems that do not ask for code must be downgraded before it ask for code. Glo E303 doesn't ask for an unlock code. There is no available
Note: mtn and tigo huawei e303 are different from glo e303 modem. even dc-unlocker can't unlock glo e303 modem.
okay. i bought a glo e303 modem (7.2mbps) abt 8-9 months ago n was able to decode it with de method i stated. then may b its de new ones dat r out now.

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
Found modem : E303
Model : Huawei E303
IMEI : 867648010907663
Serial NR. : U9CBYA9271508256
Firmware : 21.157.71.01.941
Compile date / time : Apr 19 2012 14:52:36
Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM
Dashboard version : UTPS23.001.07.04.910_MAC23.001.07.04.910
Chipset : HiSilicon
Voice feature : enabled
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

The one with Firmware : 21.157.71.01.941 are very stubborn to unlock.
These ones do not ask for an unlock code.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
candyman wrote:

You may not need to downgrade. Try huawei code writer. If it doesnt work, then you probably have used up your unlock tries. In which case you will need a reset hash code.

And are you sure about the dc-unlocker thing?

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
The huawei code writer can not unlock glo e303 in particular and also the new algorithm
modems doesn't have any counter resetting solution at the moment.
I unlock a lot of modems for people so i had experience in unlocking modem. This particular Firmware : "21.157.71.01.941" even Nigeria hackers can't crack it.
Check the last post of this Huawei E303 thread and see what the manager of Dc-unlocker said.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
From description on that thread, The person had used up his unlock attempts. The thread is also old.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Concerning reset hash code, try http://www.modemunlock.com/huawei-modem-reset-hash-generator.html for both old and new reset hash and method.

shata1

shata1
Contributor
guys glo e303 modems are really difficult to unlock but you can try huawei code writer... its a good software but if it doesnt work then forget....

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
Proxymity wrote:From description on that thread, The person had used up his unlock attempts. The thread is also old.
And yet Dc-unlocker can't unlock the The glo huawei e303. Firmware : "21.157.71.01.941. I have about 10 of them but they can neither
be unlock or reset.
Regarding the counter resetting, read the comments by the developer( Jigar patel) of the unlock code himself. http://www.modemunlock.com/reset-unlock-code-counter-huawei-modem-new-method.html
"Jigar patel says:
August 15, 2014 at 5:54 pm

no solution for resetting counter
Reply"

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Well.... A method will arrived sooner or later.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Can you try the method fromhttp://www.ewtnet.com/2014/01/how-to-unlock-huawei-e303-glo-bolt.html and give us a feedback? I dont have a glo modem so I cant try it myself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum