shata1
Contributor
First topic message reminder :

send DAY to 2045  And get 1gig/1000mb

It cost 2cide, and last exactly 24hours

Let us please keep this cheat to last long.... thanks

lacker299

Active Newbie
ok i will buy 3 ghc so i will try with 1 ghc and see if it works, also i will do the 2ghc and see the results will keep this thread posted, but guys tigo will be upgrading their systems again on the 28 of this month. they have been sending me msgs on it so we gota make good use of it Smile

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:

Guys , try using 1cide to subscribe and lets find out the results

it doesnt work with 1gh

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
i also just tried the 1ghc and it didnt work either

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Dis works perfectly, but I think I find it difficult to connect although I get 3g at my area . Is anyone also finding same problem as am facing ?

shata1

shata1
Contributor
peterholy wrote:Dis works perfectly, but I think I find it difficult to connect although I get 3g at my area . Is anyone also finding same problem as am facing ?

what apn are you using? if its internet then change it n use web.tigo.com.gh

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
I SUBSCRIBED YESTERDAY AROUND 12 IN THE AFTERNOON ,THE SUBSCRIPTION WAS DONE OK BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONNECT ALL DAY AND NIGHT UNTIL 9AM THIS MORNING WHICH MEANS I HAVE ONLY 3HRS TO USE. ITS SLOW ALSO JUST LIKE DNS BROWSING TO BE ABLE TO CONSUME ALL THE DATA. TIGO NEEDLE ME OOOO. MAFIA PAA NI!! KAI!!!

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
It's very cool for me, it runs at a download speed of 800kb/s from 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM ..
I even use just ghc1.50ps to activate

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
hy pals just to give u som headsUp, this is supposed not to work today 28/08/2014 n yeah, i hv confirmed it, when u send 'DAY' to 2045 or dial *600 hash u will be told de offer is no longer available but rather dial *500 hash. But sth just happened few hrs ago, i just loaded 2gh cedis on ma sim n automatically, i was given 1000mb again for 24hrs..... cheers

What am saying is this i guess even though the offer might not be working now as in u can't subscribe, but since the cheat was auto renewal, i guess it still exist, IF AND ONLY IF, u did not STOP the AUTO RENEWAL......yup that's it! Cruisin with ma 1gig.....Cheers

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
man, is still rockin if u ve not deactivate. tanks.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes, Its still working for those of us who didnt unsubscribe to the service.
I just dialed *828# to check my subscriptions an i saw "Modem Unlimited Day", which means Im am still on that service. Though I didnt buy credit to use it because of their bad internet speed but i am sure its working.
Lucky are those who still have theirs working.
Please those using it, could you tell us the speed you are getting cos maybe they have increased their speed due to the challenge from our surfline 4G I.S.P who provides a better and reliable internet service

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
is more faster dan it was b4.

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker

Tigo speed is awesome now.......blazing very fast Very Happy

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
woow dis is great, but are you limited to only 1gig

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
BePPsTar wrote:woow dis is great, but are you limited to only 1gig
yup cos de 2gh cedis merits 1gig when subscribed.

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
its still rockin.. make fun of somone ... But were they successful upgrading the system as claim Question

Last edited by Dutty on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Used up my 1gb data, the auto renewal subscription still shows active, i recharged 2gh just now but its not subscribing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum