https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips to Prevent & Get Rid of Spammy E-mails

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
1) Do not Submit Emails:

Do not leave your E-mail on sites that are open to public access. Unaware of the first item people tend to leave their addresses in the comments on websites, forums and message boards. I have personally seen people leaving Comments with thier emails here on this blog. I simply do not approve thier Comments.

2.Use Different Email ids:
Use 2 or more number of Email ids for different purposes. For example, one ID to register on websites and forums of your Interest.

Another ID must be personal and you must use it for correspondence with friends and acquaintances. Make sure you do not Publish your personal ID Publicly

3.Choosing if you want to Subscribe to newsletter:
I would like to draw your attention to one more Thing. When you make a registration for sites, blogs, forums, be sure to read the license agreement, as a rule, there is always spelled out the conditions under which will be produced newsletter. If you do not want to receive the newsletter, then feel free to remove the check mark from the "I agree to receive the newsletter with news." This will Prevent getting emails from them.

4.Never Respond with spammers:
Never respond to spam emails. Many spammers cunning! They add to my post "the possibility of unsubscribing from the mailing list" If all the signs you see that message clearly has the character of "spam", do not Click and do not confirm unsubscribe from spam, otherwise the robot will process your request and add your mailbox to the database "live mailbox" and messages with spam will come from the New Source .

5. Mark E-mails as Spam:
If pesky Mails still come to your e-mail, do not open them. On all postal service 's and email clients have a function to mark emails as spam. All emails that you mark as spam will automatically appear in a special folder called "spam" After premises messages in this folder, all messages from that address will be blocked and sorted separately.

Of course, there is no guarantee of Stopping spam. But thanks to the many these above tips you can significantly reduce the number of incoming "spam" in your inbox. You Can always Prevent Getting more Spammy mails from unknown People.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum