Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

John Terry talks about Diego Costa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John Terry talks about Diego Costa Empty John Terry talks about Diego Costa Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
John Terry talks about Diego Costa He27_2014043010094870

John Terry has given his verdict on new signing Diego Costa, and believes the striker will be a hit at Stamford Bridge.

Costa completed his move from Atletico Madrid on Tuesday to provide another attacking element to Jose Mourinho’s squad, having helped steer the Spaniards to their first La Liga title since 1996, as well as scoring a crucial penalty against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season on the way to the Champions League final.

That contest allowed Terry to experience what it’s like facing the Brazilian-born Spaniard in person, and he was left in no doubt about the striker.

‘First of all, his movement and his strength are really good – I was really surprised by it,’ said Terry, who is now in his 20th season with Chelsea. ‘I think everyone remembers the square-up we had in the first 10 minutes of the first leg of our semi-final game against Atletico Madrid last season, after which I thought, “Fair play”.

‘He holds the ball up very well, he has got great movement and he is really physical, but he is very clever with his strength and the way he uses his body. I think he could be a very good signing for us.’

DO YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD SIGNING ?

2John Terry talks about Diego Costa Empty Re: John Terry talks about Diego Costa Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:27 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Costa is indeed the man chelsea needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum