Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Akpos & his friends daughters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Akpos & his friends daughters Empty Akpos & his friends daughters Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Akpos stops by to visit his friend who is paralyzed from the waist down. They talk for a while and then the friend asks, "My feet are cold. Would you please help and get me my shoes?"

Akpos accepts and goes upstairs.

There he sees his friend's daughters, both very good looking. Being the adventurous and quick thinking kind, he says: "Hi, ladies! Your daddy sent me up here to make love to you!"

They stared at him and said, "That can't be!"

Akpos replies, "OK, let's ask him!"

He shouts down the stairs to his friend, "Both of them?"

Akpos & his friends daughters Laugh+smiley

The friend replies, "Yes, both of them!"

2Akpos & his friends daughters Empty Re: Akpos & his friends daughters Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Hahaha.... lol! . very funny. Smart guy

3Akpos & his friends daughters Empty Re: Akpos & his friends daughters Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:14 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
akpos!!! you tricky dude. what a genius king using the girls dad as an facilitator to kill 2 birds with 1 stone....... haha make fun of somone

4Akpos & his friends daughters Empty Re: Akpos & his friends daughters Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
always the smart guy..Idea ....very very funny lol!

5Akpos & his friends daughters Empty Re: Akpos & his friends daughters Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
eeeeiiii Akpos go kill me ooooo..... If u got a friend like Akpos then your daughters don die that.... heheheheheheheheheheheehhehehe lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum