Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
1.Download the newest version of pd-proxy.
2.Also sign-up for a free trial account to be used
with the software and make sure it is activated.
By clicking on the link they sent into email adress
you registered with.
3.Extract pd-proxy which is a rar file. Open pdproxy.exe from the extracted folder. Choose
"DEMO SERVER" under Server & Protocol and select ICMP.
4.Under account login, input the username and
password registered from their site and click
CONNECT..
5.Pd-proxy should come up in the notification area
that you are now connected Use ICMP not tcp or
udp
6.Also make sure u have not exceeded your daily
limit of 100mb...

2GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
gud work @ kruger
i thought dis trick is passed but i will try it out

3GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
@BEPPSTAR YHH I WAS USING IT WAY BACK....BUH U CAN TRY N SEE IF IT MIGHT WORK AGAIN....Or improve upon it

4GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Once we discuss about old fbts, it gives you the opportunity to try and use the SOFTWARE OR PROCESS IN DISCUSSIONS to try on other networks as well..... that simplest way of creating fbt....let try and stay on point with your comment.. sometimes you can just replace the setting with your network in you are going to try on in the software....... THIS APPLIES TO ALL OLD FBTS....LETS GET TO WORK NOW

5GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Once we discuss about old fbts, it gives you the opportunity to try and use the SOFTWARE OR PROCESS IN DISCUSSIONS to try on other networks as well..... that simplest way of creating fbt....let try and stay on point with your comment.. sometimes you can just replace the setting with your network in you are going to try on in the software....... THIS APPLIES TO ALL OLD FBTS....LETS GET TO WORK NOW

OKAY I SEE

6GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:16 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Hmmmmm. Am trying hands on this old cheat to see if it could work again

7GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:30 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
GUUD!!!!!!!

8GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT  2012 Empty Re: GLO WITH PD- PROXY FBT 2012 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
i will surely get more time and work on all this old cheats

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum