Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you find us?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How did you find us? Empty How did you find us? Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:50 pm

shadowwolf24

shadowwolf24
I can't stress about how thrilled i am to be part of this forum but I think we all wanna know how you found us and our emails and stuff.I especially wanna know how phantom Dracon found me.

2How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the question

I have been working online for over 8 years now, and through that i have accumulated so much data and information from the Internet , including numerous emails found online, I also made an in-dept such for guys who were asking for fbt/cheats online,

The aim is to bring all of us together,  and find ways to associate with each other, learn, have fun, makes friends and most of all hack this bad network operators,

Funny thing is, this data (site) will be our legacy on the internet, and many people will learn about us long after we gone, our post will be our legacies on the web

Every internet user needs  ghetto or base to boost of, HackGh intends to be that ghetto or base for members to get everything they need all in just one place.

One man can not carry the world alone, and am glad to associate myself with members who join the forum and made this place a reputable place for any Ghanian to be, have fun, make friends , and share content among ourselves.

On This Note, Welcome To HackGh

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

3How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:37 pm

wasty

Contributor
tanks admin

4How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:00 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
nice one there Admin.... Very Happy

5How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
thumb up admin

6How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks guys for admitting us into this lovely group. The question I keep asking myself though is how I found this brotherhood. I have been a passenger on this page for about three months now, waiting for an opportunity to share and gain knowledge with brothers. Thankfully today that dream has been realized. I want to thank all the brothers who voted to keep the group opened and the admin as well.
Still finding my way around.

7How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin am new here and don't seem to find a place to post my writeups. I find space only for comments. Is it normal?

8How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Go to the category in which you topic falls and click on New Topic. For example, if your post is about Android Phones and Tablets, then click on that category from the homepage and then go to New Topic. Now, you may find out that you cannot post in certain categories, don't worry, just post whatever you want to post at the Non-categories section and the Admin will transfer it to the appropriate category for you. Thanks

9How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Dagobert wrote:Admin am new here and don't seem to find a place to post my writeups. I find space only for comments. Is it normal?

Now witness HackGh unfold before your eyes, there is more content available to you now by just registering. Am also sure by now you have found your way around the forum and understand how things work here.... you can always aske for help using the ask question session

How is Wa Today? One town i will love to visit and explore in future.... Welcome

10How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks pD✌.
Am beginning to find my way around. I bought The hackgh coins yesterday through your Xmas promo and am thrilled that you kept your word. it's not really that complicated around here,you just need to keep ur eyes open .

Am still a little bit frustrated that I can't post yet. I know how long it will me before I can open a new thread .
Lol u would be most welcome to our lovely little capital. trust me, you wouldn't want to go back home.

11How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:52 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
felixbmens wrote:Go to the category in which you topic falls and click on New Topic. For example, if your post is about Android Phones and Tablets, then click on that category from the homepage and then go to New Topic. Now, you may find out that you cannot post in certain categories, don't worry, just post whatever you want to post at the Non-categories section and the Admin will transfer it to the appropriate category for you. Thanks

Don't get frustrated, just read this

12How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 am

paah11

Active Newbie
thanks for every thing

13How did you find us? Empty Re: How did you find us? Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:28 am

technology

technology
Contributor
such a great place we have found ourselves helping and sharing ideas

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]