https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Minimize Data Usage On Android Phones And Tablets

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

technology

technology
Contributor
1. Change Your Browser

Now, the native browser of android are always kind of data consuming agents especially to users that surf the web always. Android native browser is a browser which comes along with the device which can be called “default browser”. The default browsers normally surf and display content like you are browsing on your personal computer or laptop Surprised wow!!! awesome right?? yea!! but know that it your data it consuming badly.
So this is what I suggest you should do, I can’t say that you should stop surfing the net or browsing, no! I can’t say that but instead I can say you should download a android browser app such like opera mini, Chrome Browser, Dolphin, UCweb, Skyfire and so on. This apps are data savers as the compress web pages into kilobytes and still with the same quality. This surely helps in minimizing data usage by android devices.

2. Control Hungry Apps

This is a part that should not be forgotten, every android user has to have apps installed in their devices or don’t you have apps installed? I know you do. The reason why tech blogger call some apps “Hungry App” is because these apps are just waiting every single time to get updated and you know as the get updated so do you data but your data get upgraded downwards, I hope you get it? it always consumes your data, once it sees a data it just starts connecting and updating thereby finishing your data before you know it.
So I recommend you do these actions against these hungry apps to help minimize data usage on your android device.
i) First, we need to go to our settings and set “Update Apps Only With Wi-Fi”
we can set these by heading to Google Play Store and once you are there do these Menu > Settings > Auto-update apps and then change it to “Update Apps Only With Wi-Fi” there is also another option that is good to which is “Don’t Update Apps” with these you are actually turning it off and you will have to update the app manually. So pick one out of the two that will be okay for you as this step will help against auto-update and minimize data consumption on android devices.
ii) Stay Away From Adverts :Some apps comes with adverts such as games and when you are playing such games the advert will pop up and the only reason why it pops up is because you are connected and your data is what is bringing the advert, so I strongly suggest that when you are playing or using a app that has adverts you should off your data for the main time and when you are done you should turn it on.

3. Turn Off Your Data When Not In Use

I strong recommend this action, when you are busy with something else and your data is on its not really good especially when you are using a limited data, I strongly believe that turning your data off when you are busy with other things and turning it back on when you are back helps a lot. You should try it and see how it helps minimize the data usage.

4. Turning Off automatic Sync

All apps by defaults comes with a sync option, now apps the Email, facebook, twitter, Google account and so on should be sync off, what syncing does is that it refreshes every single time to get you the latest instantly and thereby consuming lots of data will doing so, so what I strong suggest is that you manually check all this as it one of the main source of data draining and it will help when turned off.

For you to change the sync option off for apps such as Google mail (Gmail), Google plus you should go to Settings > Accounts > Google and tap on it and set the sync option off and for other apps you need to go to the apps and settings and set the sync option there.

Conclusion

These are the best and perfect tips that can help you minimize the data used by your android device and also make it more sufficient, it kinda of stressful but you can still enjoy your data for a longer period of time and the expenses on your android device will reduce. Try them out the Ultimate guide on how to minimizing data used by android phones and tablets.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
great info for those of us who don't know...really helpful..thanks man..keep it up...

technology

technology
Contributor
you are welcome and also you can give it to your friends who are not on this site

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum