https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel browsing tweak

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Airtel browsing tweak Empty Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 am

kanga12

Active Newbie
Way to go with this VPNSolid!! After so many days or probably weeks to go, we haven't heard or lay our hands on cheap browsing. But today tutorials to get yours is at a high level.
Won't be talking too much on this but, i want to let you know that this airtel browsing worth it. At this hour or minute, it is the current cheap browsing on net and it availiable to use for both old and new account at VPN SOLID.
There is only one disadvantage and that is, the free members that have not upgraded their account including both new and old can only surf the net for just 2 (two hours) meanwhile, upgraded members can surf the net unlimitedly. I would advise, you upgrade your account.
Note that, it is only the torrentz serveron UDP 53 works perfectly.

How to Activate this Cheap Airtel Data Browsing

*. To download this Vpn solid, you are required to visit their official website and download the application by Using this Download Link
*. After which, you install it on your PC and Register for you own account.
*. Then, wait for about one to five minutes, to be eligible for the browsing i.e to be confirmed.
*. Now after the confirmation, just set it according to the image you see below:-

*. Now enter this setting into your brower to manual proxy configuration,
+. Sockshost: 127.0.0.1
+. Port: 1080
It is done BUT ensure that, you have the java run time installed on your PC. Also note that the DNS tunnelling on the owners site equally rocks with mtn; if you want an upgrade, to convert the two hours browsing to unlimited browse, just Contact Us, remember that it is only Paypal upgrade option is available.
Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana or Zambia etc can also flex this but the South Africa are the main benefitors of this browsing.

2Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 am

yoh gizzy

yoh gizzy
Active Newbie
thanks man for sharing.....

3Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:06 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
hmmmmm! well i hope this works.......
thanx man

Last edited by BePPsTar on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

4Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 am

kanga12

Active Newbie
i hav de software for de vpnsolids buh i cant install it.
it giv me dis feedback wen ever i try installing it
this achrive is corrupted

5Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

deeman123

i am using windows 8.1 and my defender is not allow the java run time because its a virus. is there a different way??

6Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
yhh thanx man..WILL TRY IT ASAP

7Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 pm

kanga12

Active Newbie
download java runtime at filehippo.com for windows 8.1

8Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:32 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kanga12 wrote:Way to go with this VPNSolid!! After so many days or probably weeks to go, we haven't heard or lay our hands on cheap browsing. But today tutorials to get yours is at a high level.
Won't be talking too much on this but, i want to let you know that this airtel browsing worth it. At this hour or minute, it is the current cheap browsing on net and it availiable to use for both old and new account at VPN SOLID.
There is only one disadvantage and that is, the free members that have not upgraded their account including both new and old can only surf the net for just 2 (two hours) meanwhile, upgraded members can surf the net unlimitedly. I would advise, you upgrade your account.
Note that, it is only the torrentz serveron UDP 53 works perfectly.

How to Activate this Cheap Airtel Data Browsing

*. To download this Vpn solid, you are required to visit their official website and download the application by Using this Download Link
*. After which, you install it on your PC and Register for you own account.
*. Then, wait for about one to five minutes, to be eligible for the browsing i.e to be confirmed.
*. Now after the confirmation, just set it according to the image you see below:-

*. Now enter this setting into your brower to manual proxy configuration,
+. Sockshost: 127.0.0.1
+. Port: 1080
It is done BUT ensure that, you have the java run time installed on your PC. Also note that the DNS tunnelling on the owners site equally rocks with mtn; if you want an upgrade, to convert the two hours browsing to unlimited browse, just Contact Us, remember that it is only Paypal upgrade option is available.
Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana or Zambia etc can also flex this but the South Africa are the main benefitors of this browsing.

''Now after the confirmation, just set it according to the image you see below:-''Please the image is not available.And if i may ask,did u try it before posting it here cos you said South Africans are the main benefactors of this browsing.But we are in Ghana.

9Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 am

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
kanga12 wrote:At this hour or minute, it is the current cheap browsing on net and it availiable to use for both old and new account at VPN SOLID.
What do you mean by cheap? Do you bundle with credit before using or its free.

10Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
thanks man, will try and give feedback

11Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:35 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
there is nothing like free accounts at solidvpn website

12Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
@akokono its VPN SOLID. not solid vpn. two different things

13Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:40 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
I hope this cjeat dey job still oooooo

14Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:11 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i have full bars 3g airtel network in my area hope it realli works. Anyways there is no harm in trying..

15Airtel browsing tweak Empty Re: Airtel browsing tweak Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 am

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
howcan i make the payment if i want an upgrade

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum