Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

romantic words you need to know

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1romantic words you need to know Empty romantic words you need to know Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
*A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.

*1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u, 1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u, 1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u, but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

*Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love b d one to knock at your door, so by d time u start to fall, u know that your feeling is for sure.

*What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it You.

*If only those who knock at d door of my heart will become someone like u, I'll never have a second thought to open it and say "Come in and you are welcome to stay".

*I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like u. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got the most precious gem… a friend like u.

*If luv s a disease den im very ill, but i dont want medicine, i wont take no pill, i will suffer dis illness coz it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

*I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.

*If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.

*There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark!

*I believe that God above, created u for me to luv, He picked you out from all the rest, coz He knew id luv you the best!

*if ur askin if id hurt u,da ansa is neva.if ur askin if i luv u,da ansa is 4eva.if ur askin if i want u,da ansa is i do.if ur askin wot i value most,da ansa is u.

*Don't shed tears for someone who hurts u. Don't feel sorry if u fail when u do your best. U should not be the first to be stupid to fall in love for someone who's stupid enough to fall for someone as special as u.

*True luv is hard 2 find, special 1, 1 of a kind, but the luv inside of me is true, it appeared d day i met you!

*An angel asked me a reason why I care for u so much. I told her I care for u some much coz… There's no reason not to.

*There are 3 steps to happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

*Each friend represents a world in us. A world possibly not born until they arrive. Thanks for making my world complete.

*Why do i txt u? its my choice. its my way of sayng i rmmber u. y do i rmmber u? its my choice. it proves dat i care. y do i care? dnt knw, its not my choice but my heart's.

*I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

*If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips, But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

*Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

*If had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

*U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight, those words run thru my head day n nite, i dreamt u held me n made me see, dat 4ever 2gether we wud be!

*1000 words 1 cud say, 1000 wishes 1 cud pray, 1000 miles legs cud walk, 1000 sounds a mouth cud talk, 1000 times ill b true, 1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

*If kisses were water, I'd give you d ocean. If hugs were leaves, Id give u a forest. If love were space, Id give u a galaxy, If friendship were life, Id give u mine for free.

*Ive got ur bak n uve got mine, ill help u out anytime, 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry, makes me weep n wanna die, ill b right here, til d end, coz ur my luv & my bestfriend.

*You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.

*what if i said "i like you", would you text back and say it's ok? what if i tell you "i miss you", would you go back and say you'll stay? how about if i confess that "i love you" would you ever text back?

*Don't be too good, i might miss you. don't be too caring, i might like you. don't be too sweet, i might fall. it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all.

*nvr n my lyf hav i knwn sum1 as spcl as u r. 8's bcoz i can only c u wid my heart...n wat i c is a beautiful prson hu i wont c anywer else bt jst n u.

*There are 12 months in a year...30 days in a month...7 days a week...24 hours in a day...60 minutes in an hour...but only ONE like u in a life time.

2romantic words you need to know Empty Re: romantic words you need to know Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
waaaaaoooo this words are really great ... thanks man bigups!!!

3romantic words you need to know Empty Re: romantic words you need to know Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:47 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
yeah.. these words are really going to be helpful someday...cheers man..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum