Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:24 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
No be small Wahala oooooooooooo

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:

"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married.

"Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also,my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son.That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. "This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own son's grandfather! And you think you have family wahala

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:46 am

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
hahahaahahaah what a family

3JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:01 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its is funny joke , but it does not a title .... all jokes have titles, Where is the title this joke,

4JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:42 am

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
This is very funny i luv that hahaha

5JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:18 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
*skullp wrote:This is very funny i luv that hahaha

yeah MAN... if you find yourself in this kind of family and you dont take care, you would not recognize anyone family member..and the worst is that you might even get married to a family member cos it is full of WAHALA here and there .. LOL

6JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...           Family Wahala Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... Family Wahala Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:29 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
lol havent seen this funny post before, cant stop laughing tho Very Happy. is really full of unexpected stuffs in a family

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum