Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Empty RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
How do you make the number one disappear?

2RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Empty Re: RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:57 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Could you please pause with the posting of repeated RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... as topics with very short messages in them and start to post really very relevant topics in the forum..

You are just making the forum very untidy and that's gonna make us have a real big time work to do...

Our aim is to help people here with most of our topics we post whether fbt's, or whatever we post so that anyone who visits the forum will be stick here and wont even think of leaving the forum cos they get almost everything they need from the internet..

I urge you to stop the short topics you're posting so that the forum would look very clean and nice..
THANKS...

3RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Empty Re: RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:00 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
THANKS...and your are WELCOME as well MODERATOR..sorry for making the forum very untidy which is giving you a very big time work to do.

I would try as much as possible to post very relevant topics in order to help inspire and improve the forum...THANKS ONCE AGAIN...

4RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Empty Re: RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you're always welcome bro... I'm very glad you understand...
Very Happy Very Happy

5RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Empty Re: RIDDLE...RIDDLE...RIDDLE... Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:30 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah MODERATOR, I really understand....THANKS for accepting my APOLOGY..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum