You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPANIES TRACKING ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved COMPANIES TRACKING ME Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
guy i viewed some online hacked cameras using google dorks and after doing that i have been message or reports frm my avast addon in my browser that some companies tried to track me....
i sometimes get 4/7 companies trying to track me
please is something very bad going to happen to me??

i need you help

2Solved Re: COMPANIES TRACKING ME Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Bro, just cool down. Companies online mostly track people to see information about their customers.. This is not something bad.

3Solved Re: COMPANIES TRACKING ME Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
okay ... before viewing that cameras i watched a video on youtube which say 'you should not view those camera for more than 30min else their system is going to detect it and they would report it to the police and they are going to track you'

4Solved Re: COMPANIES TRACKING ME Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Can you give a few details on what exactly happened? Like Felizo said, there are tools like Google Analytics which are used to view demographics of visitors to a particular site. Those ones are mostly used for targeted advertisements. Then there are also cookies which also serve a similar purpose. For cookies however you would be prompted to accept or otherwise. The details you give would enable us determine whether there's anything to be weary of, unless you were involved in somthing illegal; which I honestly think is not the case anyway.

5Solved Re: COMPANIES TRACKING ME Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

GOOD SIDE

Data and user tracking is very difficult job, Google are the giant in the market thats aspects, it could be Google Analytics, bing or yahoo or A site that simply track it users,  like all search engine sites..

Go down to the homepage of HackGh, to Online Users, and you will see (bots) Google , bing or yahoo. Google , bing or yahoo are not registered here, I just allow them to come inside the forum and get information for people who search on Google , bing or yahoo

Most of you found this by searching Google , bing or yahoo for something you need and you ended in HackGh. Its simple means Google (bots) knew already such data and made that data available to you at Google. you click on it and today you are proud member of this site.You also have an option of preventing them Google , bing or yahoo from coming into site.

As a home or office user of internet, you will always search for things , so you are always going to be track by Google , bing or yahoo at some point... Unless ofcus you are using Vpn.

BAD SIDE

There are so many keylogging programs that install themselves to your computer, some time you will notice all of a sudden you browser will start showing some new ad-ons and program without your notice. is through the same way that keyloggers are installed to your computer, only that you wont see it happening.

A keylogger is a hardware device or a software program that records the real time activity of a computer user including the keyboard keys they press.

Keyloggers are used in IT organizations to troubleshoot technical problems with computers and business networks. Keyloggers can also be used by a family (or business) to monitor the network usage of people without their direct knowledge.

Finally, malicious individuals may use keyloggers on public or private computers to steal passwords or credit card information. That means it could be a hacker like you are suspecting

SOLUTION AND HOW TO PREVENT HACKING IN THE FUTURE

* A new Operating System and start all fresh new installing of your programs you use, makes sure you use only program you need... and know well like Firefox Vlc or other program of such nature.

* Change all your email passwords, as you might have vital information in there that might get stolen....

* Change password to your computer,

* Make sure to use antivirus like kaspersky, Strong and very effective against hackers, i use it myself

Now make sure you only use software's and Ad-ons that you are very familiar with.

* Use a vpn, example of a typical vpn to use will be the Hotspot Shield, we have some in the software and download session, it should also have a crack there...

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : K)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum