Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to root an Android device ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to root an Android device ?  Empty How to root an Android device ? Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
How to root an Android device ?  Download

Before you Root your Android Phone Please Read your Previous Article:
Advantages & Disadvantages of Rooting your Android Phone

Rooting your android phone means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved Google apps, update your OS, replace the firmware, over clock (or under clock) the processor, customize just about anything, and so on.
For the Limited user of the Android Phone, it must be a too scary process. After all, "rooting" around in your smart phone's core software might seem like a recipe for disaster. One wrong move and you could end up with bricked handset.
But, thankfully we have the great windows utility Kingo Android Root. Which Enables us to Root your android phones. With just One-click.

Before we get starts you need to Download the Following Tool(s).
Kingo Android Root

So here your Step by Step Guides Starts :

• Install Kingo Android Root.
  • Enable USB Debugging (Setting > About >  Developer Options)
  • Run the Kingo Android Root and Connect you Phone to your Computer (via USB). After a moment, the former will show a connection to the latter.

How to root an Android device ?  Download
Click to enlarge

• Click Root and Wait for processing to be Finish.All the Process will all take about about two minutes, including the automated reboot at the end.

After Rooting your Android Phone, If you Don't like the Change you can go all the way back and Click Unroot form the Same place where you have Rooted your Phone.

2How to root an Android device ?  Empty Re: How to root an Android device ? Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Notice should however be taken that the method for undertaking the rooting process differs from phone to phone. Anyone who is interested in rooting their phone should take enough time to find the specific method that works for your particular phone.

3How to root an Android device ?  Empty Re: How to root an Android device ? Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
yea thanks for adding this information to it @whipl$h

4How to root an Android device ?  Empty Re: How to root an Android device ? Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:31 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I have done rooting just once and that was like three years ago, this technique look fresh and updated,I do have some 2 year old android phone, i think i should try my hands on rooting it, i cant really spend time on it doe because of the windows platform am addicted to......

Mostly every gadget of mine uses Windows, from my laptop, sever, cellphone and tablet, This has made it difficult for me to switch to android or iOS,

make fun of somone Its all because of Microsoft Cloud that synchronize my data and Os, so it does not matter what gadget am using, All the gadget have same access to my files and documents. I can start a project on my computer at home and finish it using my laptop, cellphone or tablet when am in town. same applies to all the gadget. start a movie at home and finish it at work, same applies to all files.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum