Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surfline SURFprise Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surfline SURFprise Promo Empty Surfline SURFprise Promo Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:30 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor

Surfline SURFprise Promo

Surfline SURFprise Promo Tumblr_na691j06ts1sa2hmzo1_1280

Throughout the upcoming holiday season, new customers on Surfline will be welcomed with a ton of surprises, commensurate with the giving, gifting and sharing spirit which characterizes Christmas and New Year holidays in Ghana and all over the world.

New customers will, upon buying a qualifying data bundle, get a FREE 4G LTE enabled device, with bonus data each time they purchase a data bundle from Surfline.

Throughout the month of December, one lucky customer will walk away with a 4G LTE enabled tablet each week. It gets even more exciting during the week of Christmas (22-28 December, 2014) where customers will walk away with a 4G LTE enabled tablet daily.

For existing Surfline customers who have lost their benefits from the launch offer due to inactivity, the SURFprise promo provides another window to enjoy bonus data for life. All a customer needs to do is to purchase a bundle during the promo period.

Customers who buy 5GB of data will walk away with a dongle, while those who buy 10, 20 and 50GBs will receive a wingle, mi-fi and router respectively and these come with varying amount of extra data ranging from 50 percent to 100 percent.

Marketing Director of Surfline, Rosy Fynn said, 'The Christmas season comes with lots of activities that need reliable internet. For the fun lovers, this is the time to go light and connect with people who matter and to make the most of the season. For businessmen and women, it is time to wrap up the year's business activities. Families can also spend more time with each other, even if far apart through Surfline's services. For us at Surfline, we are delighting our customers in the spirit of the season and empowering them with free data to do all these, relying on superfast Surfline 4G LTE internet speed.'

The SURFprise promo will run from 1 st December 2014 to 31 st January, 2015.

I think this is a great reason to use Surfline.

2Surfline SURFprise Promo Empty Re: Surfline SURFprise Promo Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
It's all good. But for me I'm patiently waiting for that expansion of coverage to other parts of the country to be done. Then I can try it for myself and and give a proper review.

3Surfline SURFprise Promo Empty Re: Surfline SURFprise Promo Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:01 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
yeah, but you can also get it now that they are having a promotion to avoid future price rise

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum