Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Meaning Behind Christmas (Part Two)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Jesus commanded us to remember his death and resurrection, and never instructed us to remember, keep, or celebrate his birthday.

Now, remember; pagans, witches, seculars, and Satanist all celebrate Christmas.

Why would they celebrate someone who they completely oppose?

That’s a good question, here’s the truth:

The Original celebration is called “Saturnalia” in which they create a feast to Sam Hein (the god of the dead). But the new name of “Christmas” sits real well with them too, because the undiscerning Christian does not know the roots & history of Christmas, or the true meaning of what the word means.

The term “Mass” is derived from the Late Latin word missa (dismissal), a word used in the concluding formula of Mass in Latin: “Ite, missa est“ (“Go; it is the dismissal”)

What they in fact are celebrating is the dismissal of Christ, in other words, (his death).

This is why they are so merry and exchange gifts with one another.

Notice an interesting parallel found in the book of revelation as the two witnesses from God, get killed.

7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. (Revelation 11:7-10)

As we can see, this is Satan’s way of celebrating the death of something he considers an obstacle. You may say, yes but I celebrate the birth of Jesus regardless of what they celebrate.

I say to you, did Jesus ask us to keep and celebrate his birthday? And if still decide to celebrate his birthday; does it have to be in the company of a group of people who hate the God you love?

2 Corinthians 6:14 says:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

To conclude, by participating, you are participating in the commercialization of this wicked helliday.

Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils. (1 Corinthians 10:21)

The decision is ultimately yours, but the truth in deed shall set you free!

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
We have come to accept so many things and have refused to ask questions.

According to Luke 22:19 "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me".

Then in Cor. 11:24 "And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me".
Clearly the Lord Jesus instructed His followers on what exactly to do in memory of Him. What exists today as Christmas is not of God! Before to conclude I am an antichrist just think about the following;

1. The various scriptures given above by Jesus Christ Himself.

2. It is never true that Jesus was born anywhere in December. According to Luke 2:8, There were shepherds in the FIELD at the time of Jesus' birth. December happens to be in the winter. There is usually snow at this time of the year. Hence it was not possible for shepherds to be in the field with their flock at winter.

Why won't people rather celebrate the day they were born again by God into His family daily? Why do they give birth to Him in December, only to kill Him somewhere in April in the name of Easter.

The Lord's instructions were very clear: "..... do this in memory of me". Nothing else. You may want to defend it by saying it is still a good thing to remember the birth of our saviour. Are you wiser than Jesus? His instructions were clear.Simply follow it and you will be fine. Don't add to it and don't think or reason for Him.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum