Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bible Verses on Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bible Verses on Abortion Empty Bible Verses on Abortion Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:21 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Abortion is a very hot topic in the world today with many advocates of both sides. But what does the Bible say about abortion and the sanctity of unborn children?

Below you will find Bible verses most closely associated with abortion. Click the verse number in order to get more information on that particular abortion scripture.

Job 31:15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?
Psalms 22:10 I was cast on you from the womb: you are my God from my mother's belly.
Psalms 139:13 For you have possessed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's womb.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well.
Proverbs 31:8 Open your mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yes, they may forget, yet will I not forget you.
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum