HackGh Community Forum
I Know that we can achieve GREAT things THIS NEW YEAR .... HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM>>. Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Know that we can achieve GREAT things THIS NEW YEAR .... HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM>>.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
We always approach every new year with hope and joy for a brighter year filled with good things.

We enter the new year, live through it and if favored, live to see yet another year. And it goes on and on.....

But the truth is, we look back almost at the end of every year only to find out that all the hopes, dreams, desires, determinations, plans and all the things we wished to have achieved before the coming year is either not achieved, forgotten or left half way...

The question is, what exactly happened to all these things we wished for before the coming of the new year???

Of course, we have life so that alone is far more important than the others left unfulfilled.yea, it's true...BUT if only we can do one thing right, i believe we can get it right...

Every good thing that happens to us has certain transformations within it. Even machines need periodic internal renovations to be able to stand the test of time.

What internal transformations did you do go through before wishing, hoping and praying for all these big dreams of yours.

If only we can do these things, what calculated risks are you prepared to take?
What sacrifice are you willing to make?

If only you can let your desires outweigh the challenges which await us out therein this coming year. If only your determination will surpass the distractions which will come our way as the days go by.

If only you can hold on firmly to your hope, your acknowledgement and praise the Almighty GOD in every situation, i believe you will surely prevail.

I believe that if we renew our minds, we can transform our lives in this new year.It is not only praying fro long with pastors or imams, but what matters really is going through an internal transformation to change your attitude for this NEW year.

This year, like any other year, has in store all the good things that we wish to achieve and even more... If only we can do this, i believe that eve the sky wont be our limit...

I pray that the Almighty GOD grants us more years and help transform our live in order to have a great impact on the communities in which we are and the country as a whole..

I wish each and everyone of you a Happy and a Prosperous NEW YEAR...Thank You So Much....

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Tanks Bro And A Happy New Year In Advanced. Afenhyia Pa oooooooooooooo

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
You welcome bro and many many happy returns to you..Wish all of us the best....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum