Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW CAN I INSTALL A DOWNLOAD GAME IN SPLITTED RAR FILES?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I JUST DOWNLOAD A GAME NAMED SLEEPING DOGS FROM A SITE BUT THE WHOLE GAME IS SPLITTED INTO 9 PIECES ..
EACH ONE IS 1GIG....
PLEASE HOW CAN I APPEND THEM INTO ONE OR INSTALL THE GAME.. CUS IT IS LIKE EACH FILE HAS A SETUP TOO?
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS? Shocked Sad Sad Sad Rolling Eyes Embarassed

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Put all the files in the same folder and start to unzip the first file it will automatically unzip the rest of the files in the same folder for you........

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
THANKS ADMIN. i started unzipping or extracting the files from the first part but i doesnt automatically d nxt file......?

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@MIMMS94 extracting from the 1st rar should automatically unzip all the rest like @admin explained.....but if you still have problem i suggest you select all rar files and extract

cutthroat

cutthroat
Active Newbie
But u could also simply use 7z(7zip) to unrar the files, it will automatically extract all the files. Google the software and download it.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks for recommendations and solutiions ... i think there is a problem with the setup i downloaded...........

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
If you are still having problems I advice you to use a programme designed specially for splitting and joining example is jsplit is a freeware program download it from the link below. If the problem still persist i will advice you redownload it again it could be a corruption in the file.
www.hjsplit.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum