HackGh Community Forum
PLEASE, I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT ON SAMPLE LETTER FOR  REACTIVATION OF NATIONAL SERVICE PIN... Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE, I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT ON SAMPLE LETTER FOR REACTIVATION OF NATIONAL SERVICE PIN...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
PLEASE guys...A friend of mine is having problems writing a letter for reactivation of his national service pin code..

Actually, I don't have any idea on how to start writing the letter or how to go about it..So i thought it wise that since i belong to a CERTAIN GREAT FORUM which constitutes lots of GREAT MINDS, why not put it there and seek for the humble assistance of its GREAT MEMBERS...

And that forum is no other than HACKGH FORUM....That is why am asking for your assistance ....

PLEASE, If there anyone here who has gone through such a situation of having to defer his service for the following year, I would MUCH GRATEFUL if you kindly help me out here...

I don't know if this the right place to post this but if it is not, please i ask for your PARDON my Humble ADMIN and Moderators.......

THANKS A LOT....

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
It is actually not uncommon for people defer National Service for a later date. Some reasons may be: travelling, referred papers, health issues, etc.

Whatever the reason, simply do the following to have the pin reactivated so that you can enroll for the next service year.

1. You need the following: certificate from the institution you attended. If for any reason you were unable to graduate, an Attestation Letter from the institution would be required as proof that you actually attended the school and have completed.

2. A letter addressed to the Regional Director, National Service Secretariat of the respective region in which your school is located. Eg. For one who attended KNUST, it should be addressed to

The Regional Director
National Service Secretariat
Ashanti Region

Write to request that your NSS PIN (the one given by the school and nit the one the system generates upon enrolment on their platfirm) be reactivated.

You may want to provided details such as the program you studied and the NSS PIN etc in the letter.

3. Attach the attestation letter in a properly addressed envelope. Personally deliver the letter in to the Regional NSS Office in February.

You are good to go. Feel free to ask for further clarification if needed

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
@WhIPL4$h...... Thanks very much bro..You are GREAT...For instance, I'm writing to Accra to apply for reactivation of my pin code...

Can you ,say, write a sample letter addressed to the regional director with the reason been due to health reasons for 2014/2015 service year so that i can use as guideline in writing mine....PLEASE?

THANKS A LOT....... You are a real LIFE saver... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Here:

Your Address
Date
Recipient Add

Dear Sir,
REQUEST TO REACTIVATE NSS PIN
I write to request for the reactivation of my NSS PIN. I completed my ............... programming in 2014 but was unable to undertake my national service due to........

The following are my details:
Name:
NSS PIN:
Qualification:
Please find attached my certificate.

I would be grateful if this request is granted.

Yours faithfully,
Sign
FULL NAME

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I really appreciate all the efforts you have made to help solve my problem for me...Great WORK DONE Man..

You are a real life saver and i don't know how to thank you for that....You are soo AWESOME...

But if i may ask again...PLEASE, How do i go about addressing the envelope properly and when is deadline for submission???

THANKS A LOT.....GOD BLESS YOU HONORABLE....HACKGH FOR LIFE.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The regional director
National service secretariat
P.O.Box ......
Kumasi Ashanti Region

This is how you should address the envelope after following all that Mr moderator has taught you.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Data collection from the schools begin in February, after which new PINS are issued somewhere in Apri-May. So you want to submit your letter early in February so it can be attended to in good time.

Leave out the P.O.... since you will be delivering it in person. Simply address it to:
The Regional Director
National Service Secretariat
Greater Accra Region

You can give a +ve vote if you like any post by clicking + located at the right side of the post. That's good enough.
Wink Wink

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I really appreciate all the efforts you've made to give me all these information...

I'm really proud of belonging to such a wonderful FORUM that consists of really GREAT Minds...

ANY further enquiry would made later...For now, am good with these information.. THANKS A LOT......

GOD BLESS YOU......HACKGH FOR LIFE.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum