Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAUGH OUT LOUD.........BASKET MOUTH'S LATEST JOKES UNLEASHED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
- You saw someone beating your mum, you rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in bed with your wife. Which would u attend to 1st?

- Nollywood please na! How can a ghost fall down while chasing someone?

- Are you feeling abandoned, neglected and you want your friends to have you at heart & constantly stay in touch? Borrow money from all of them & travel

- You're in church, sermon is going on and you're seriously busy changing Dp and Pm. What makes you better than the man Who's not in church?

- MTN should sponsor NYSC, so that there will be no service.

- Your boyfriend should not be your source of income. My dear it’s a relationship, not a job opportunity.

- Only in Nollywood that someone will die with an Afro and his spirit will come back with low cut. Abi Barbing salon dey that side?

- You Don't Need a car to Impress a LAUTech Girl… Just Wear a Starched Shirt and Hold a Car key!

- Nollywood will not kill Somebody… How can you open a casket and the corpse is sweating?

- Kim K 's stay in Nigeria reminds me of mercy johnson's verse in Aboki rmx.

- Which of these is the Hardest to find in Nigeria. (A) Virgins (B). Jobs (C). True Love ?

- 1970: You’ve to pull down the Panties to see the Buttocks.
2010: You’ve to separate the Buttocks to see the Panties

- Shoutout to the girls that lost their virginity on Feb. 14. RIP Virginity!

- Be careful Ladies, if you use the Electric Vibrator near Water, You will CUM and GO at the same time.

- Dear satan,just swallow the shame and apologize to God so that we will all go and live happily in d garden of Eden. As Fire dey burn you so, e sweet?

- If she has cough and catarrh before valentine, I don't see anything bad in wrapping Benylin and Tom Tom as her valentine gift.

- Life is too short to ask a stammerer for directions.

- That Mogbe Moment when you've been dubbing someone in an exam then suddenly, the person cancels the whole Page. *Dies*

- Some girls will have "Model" written in their bio's, yet the only places you'll see them modeling is with toilet mirrors.

- Men at 25 play Football, men at 40 play Tennis, men at 60 play Golf. Have you noticed that as you grow older your balls get smaller?

- Your BF beats you on a daily basis, yet you put his picture up and your BBM status reads 'You
bring out the best in me'... Are you a rag?

- You take picture, e no fine, you come dey claim say 'beauty is from within' .... Why you no take X-ray?

- Golden Morn is good, Corn Flakes is better. But at the mention of IJEBU GARRI every Flake must bow.

- Don't Ever do a Long distance relationship, masturbating to a Voice message from London is not your calling.

- You take picture inside Rangerover Sport, Infinity, Bently,BMW X6, then you want your boyfriend to believe you'r not cheating. ARE U A MECHANIC?

- Lazy men call the rich men ritualist while unlucky girls call the lucky ones prostitutes. Never mistake knowledge for wisdom

- You can't be UGLY and then play ''hard to get''. It doesn't work that way; you're already ''Hard To Want''.

- It’s only a Naija babe that will put on makeup right before she goes swimming.....end up turning the pool to rainbow

- I know money is not everything. I don't need everything, I need money.

- YOUR WAEC: BIO E8, ENG D7, MATH F9, YORUBA A1, COMMERCE D7, LIT. ENG F9, …10000 Twitter Followers. 'The devil is dancing Azonto with your destiny.

- Person + blackberry +BIS - Job = Twitter Celeb

-D'banj snubs Jazzy, Yvonne beefs Tonto, Kim rocks baby bump...They’re celebrities. They’ll sort themselves out. Worry about yourself dear. You don chop?

- Justin Bieber tweeted '2013' and got over 700,000 retweets. That alone is more than number of any superstar in 9ja. What did your nude avi's get you?

- MERLIN Season7 In the land of Boko Haram and the time of Fuel subsidy, the destiny of a great nation rest on the shoulder of a confused president. His Name:X

- Every pastor will claim he received a call from God. Whatever happened to Sms?

- Be honest; Would you slap your mum for $20,000,000,000 ??

- The difference between boy friend and boyfriend is that tiny little space called FRIEND ZONE.

- There's Always Gonna Be A Girl Hotter than your Gf. There's Always Gonna Be A Boy Richer than your Bf. LEARN TO BE CONTENTED!!!

- Guy: babe, I want u to follow me on twitter.
Babe: twitter? Pls let's go somewhere else, I don't like that restaurant!

- To those Girls spreading legs for guys, hoping they will marry them ...Continue the Promo.

- You saw someone beating your mum, you rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in bed with your wife. Which would u attend to 1st?

- A girl who laughs at your dry joke during a first date doesn't have transport money back home.

- You can't be speakin like Dame, dressing like Nicki Minaj, behaving lik Kim Kardashian and then expect to end up like Michelle Obama… Hell NO!

- GIRLS! Don't let your PRIDE and the society make you die single… DM that GUY now if you like Him.

- Never be sad if someone prefers another over you.... it’s always difficult to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.

- 30+ going on 40, "Davido is my role model". You need to sleep at the synagogue all year in 2013!

- Sometimes, I wish "RIP" meant "Return If Possible".

Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore..... A dude was wearing one when he got shot by a womans husband.

- Somewhere in Naija, A Boo is Chilling with her Real Boo while another Boo is seriously trying her Number.

- If mosquito Land for your Father Head, you go kill am?

- The Only time a Man Can Remember All The girls he had Slept with is ....When his HIV RESULT is delayed.

- Your BOYFRIEND SLAPS you EVERYDAY and you are here FORMING WOMEN's RIGHTS ACTIVIST BECAUSE OF KAREN. I Pity you.

- You people think being unfollowed on twitter is Annoying. Have u ever been deleted on BBM
while typing a message? That shit is like rapture.

- Sex doesn’t keep a guy. If YOU like turn 360degree in bed, use him as DP 24/7,bleach till you become brighter than your future. if he wants to leave,he will!

- The number of "followers" you have does not make you better than anyone else. Hitler had millions,
Jesus had just 12.

- You masturbate with banana and you write TEAMVIRGIN in your bio, the Devil is playing suwe with your destiny.

- You're dating a girl for 6yrs and she has never Farted in front of you, break up with her, because if she can hide common fart for 6yrs den she has secrets.

lol! lol! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum