Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOKE......THE DUMP AMERICAN LAWYER>>>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOKE......THE DUMP AMERICAN LAWYER>>>>  Empty JOKE......THE DUMP AMERICAN LAWYER>>>> Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on along flight. The lawyer believes that Nigerians are so dump that he could put something over them easily...

So the lawyer asks if the Nigerian would like to play a game. The Nigerian is so tired and just wants to take a nap, so he declines politely and tries to catch a few winks...

The American lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun... "I ask you a Question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me and if i dont know the answer, i will pay you $500" he says.....

This catches the Nigerian's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lawyer asks the first question; "What's the distance from the earth to the moon???"...

The Nigerian man doesn't say a word...He reaches to his pocket, pulls out a $5 bil and hands it to the lawyer... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now, it's the Nigerians turn.... Laughing Laughing Laughing....He asks the lawyer; "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four???"...

The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the internet...He sends e-mail to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail... Laughing Laughing Laughing

After one hour of searching, he finally gives up...He wakes up the Nigerian and hands him $500.....The Nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep... Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer...He wakes up the Nigerian then asks; "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four???"....

The Nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.......

lol! lol! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum