You are not connected. Please login or register

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to University of Cape Coast(U.C.C)

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum GH-University-of-Cape-Coast

This page was created solely for the Students from University of Cape Coast(U.C.C). Students can Purposely to enlighten and inform. We wish also to keep the Ghanian students informed this Great Institution Updated in All that's happening within them @ School.

Therefore, Feel Free to Comment below any Latest News, Infos, events, Anniversaries, Time-Table, School fixtures, Parties, Matriculation, School Awards, School Reconstruction or Upgrading, Examinations, etc even gossips/rumors at School. All are accepted, even Shout Out, Greetings, jokes, Entertainment, etc. All are welcomed.

You can also request for any Help Here both in Admission, Changing Of Course, School Projects, Screening, Registration Procedures, etc because we're always extra-ready to assist you provided you're from this Institution.

If you don't know what to say just say Hi! Students, it's very important.

NOTE: Immediately you make your first comment Here, your Email Address will Automatically be enlisted to those that will be receiving latest Information and News from this School Through Their Email Addresses. Please do not Comment Here, if you're not a Student of this Institution.

All Guest (Non-registered Visitors) most especially, the Students from this Institution, Those who wish to be a Student of this Great University in Future are required to register/sign up, ask questions and get respond from students who are already on the school.....

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@Admin thanks so much for this thread.....am an old student of this great institution, completed last two years. Am highly honoured to contribute since am alumni..... haha...Kudos @Admin. HackGh 4 lyf

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The University of Cape Coast has received a donation of two Solar Street Lights valued at several thousand of dollars from Agenda Commercial Limited, an electrical firm based in Accra. Inspecting the installed solar street light at the North Campus (Science) intersection and the Vice-Chancellors lodge.

The Managing Director of Agenda Commercial Limited, Mr. James Ansah noted that the donation formed part of the firm’s corporate social responsibility. He explained that the solar street light has a wide illumination coverage and therefore, it would help solve the frequent power outages the entire country was experiencing.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
UCC investigates leaked nude video of student

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum Cape-c10

Authorities at the University of Cape Coast have begun investigations into how a nude video of a female student of the school was leaked. The video of a student of the University of Cape Coast has gone viral on social media.The girl is believed to have been contesting for the position of President of the Students Representative Council of the school. Speaking to Citi News the President of the SRC Francis Kwabena Arthur says the dean of students of the school has begun investigations into the matter and added that the said student in the video is believed to have circulated the video herself.

“From the little work we did it looks like she personally did them. She personally handed the videos out on her social media pages. Investigations are ongoing. I know that the Dean of Students has taken up this matter. It just started this week so investigations are ongoing,” he stated.

He also added that the said student had not been confirmed as a candidate for their upcoming SRC elections so therefore she could not hold herself as such. “She has not been cleared for any election. The process will start somewhere next week Tuesday, that is the opening up of nominations and that has not been done yet,”, he said. He however admitted that the said girl had an ambition to be SRC president.

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum Img-2010

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I am still a student by the way. I am offering Bsc Physics.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@willspanner, Thanks for your wonderful contribution to HackGh. KUDOS MAN, now tell all your friends about what you have done here. Am proud to be in the same form with you......

Your have earn a free advertizement for your school here.... We will start Adverting for the candidate Nana Abene Korkor Addo. Now let tell Ghana and the world about Nana Abene Korkor Addo and UCC. Now you should have a fair idea of how we will advertize for you..

You can bring any adds for your school or yourself , we advertize for you free for 1 month

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@willspanner yeah exactly she actually uploaded everything herself. She confirmed and even added nothing was wrong with her, that she wasn't on drugs......here click and watch these video:

Last edited by misterio on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
heehehehehehehehe dude dis lady is crazy lol.... but she is pretty much well shaped i must admit.. she gots some real shape there ... eiii Asem ooo

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@willspanner, Am a little confused doe. Are we talking Nana Abene Korkor Addo as the girl who made the nude videos or what? Can anyone clarify that for me ......

@misterio, the link to the videos is not working, can you please edit

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes. The lady who made and circulated the nude videos( according to Her). The ladies picture we see flashing on the site currently.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
not sure Oh what could have prompt her to commit such an act then later decides to go in for a position like S.R.C President of a reputable University like the U.C.C? scratch Apart from this info, have you heard the story at any other angle from campus?

study Until i see the pictures or videos as proof of Nana Abene Korkor Addo committing that act and also showing awareness or consent in the video. i will remain skeptical about this story for now not sure ....

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
According to sources, she actually did it boost her popularity and campaign ahead of the election. I have no doubt she is the one in the video. My only skepticism is the reason why she did it because the reasons am getting from sources doesn't convince me.
Since the issue is still under investigation, let's wait and see. They will probably uncover the truth as it goes on.

Below is  someones side of the story
University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum 1kVz5"

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
ok @admin it's because i uploaded from my phone, it's working though on my phone.  Will edit this evening...hackgh 4 lyf

edit: video link updated...

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have all have all her videos on my laptop but don't know how to upload them onto the page. I have met her personally on 4 occasions. She looks wow but like seriously she no correct. In one of her speeches after the incidence she said she wants to make entertainment in the school look like that of the colleges outside Ghana. She said its normal to have naked videos and before she leaked videos of herself she used to send her male counterpart naked videos and pictures. That is the guy she was running with.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Oh ok. I see this is getting close to insanity, its seems she is bent on showing her nakedness to the public for publicity stunts or fame......She looks good in the banner you posted with a smile. its almost like its not the same girl in question.

Can you also verify the name well because she is using Nana Addo as part of her name and also having the same banner colors and position as the 2012 presidential poster of the NPP candidate Nana Akufu Addo. It looks a bit controversial to me......but ofcus that just my view

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum