Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kwaw Kese preaches: "Stay away from drugs"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kwaw Kese preaches: "Stay away from drugs" Empty Kwaw Kese preaches: "Stay away from drugs" Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Kwaw Kese preaches: "Stay away from drugs" F033d9fa3f1f0338b3d7feb30abdab05_L

Hiplife artiste, Kwaw Kese has begun a campaign against the use of narcotics among the youth.
According to him, he was saddened to see a lot of youth waste away in prison when they could be channelling their energies toward the betterment of the country.

Kwaw Kese, alias Abodam was arrested on November 22, 2014 by the police in Kumasi for allegedly smoking cannabis in public.
He was remanded in prison custody but got a bail on December 30, 2014 on health grounds.
The case is still pending. He will be back in court on February 5, 2015.

In an interview, Kwaw Kese explained the rationale behind his campaign saying, “when I was in there, I saw a lot of youth who could have been using their time doing better things for the betterment of Ghana…I thought it wise there that when I get the chance to come out I will use my time wisely and preach to the youth that if they can all try and stay away from drugs they can do whatever they want to do without the influence of drugs. So, that is what I’m doing. I’m trying to champion against the use of drugs in our society.”

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO AUDIO

SOURCE : GraphicOnline

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Advice:
Hmmm, well its good to hear Kwaw Kese making a positive impact on the Ghanian society. he have learned his lessons, lets hope most artiste will take a clue from Kwaw Kese quote and change their way of life as well..

To be also frank with with you guy, i think marijuana(wee) is not such a bad thing beside the smoke itself. compering it to other drugs like cocaine and alcohol, i think wee is much better.... it time to legalize it for those who like to enjoy to have their feel of it, but not to do it in a public place like Kwaw Kese did because it can affect others who don't smoke.

Have you ever heard of a man who have smoked wee and ended up falling in a drench or pit.... I think alcohol should be the drug that should be kick of the streets.....

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thats true, for me marijuana or wee isnt the problem but the way and manner it might be used is the problem... Wee is a medicinal drug and is used in most cosmetic productions  as well, even so take it as a recreational drug.. so the problem is HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO USE IT?

Its all hypocrisy.... Even Alcohol that destroy all your intestine is allowed on he street and market and wee sellers have to be in hiding always  and running from the Police. Just legalize the tin but put measures  as to it uses then the problem will be solved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum