HackGh Community Forum
Now accessing PC from far away is easy via Google Chrome new remote desktop software.  Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now accessing PC from far away is easy via Google Chrome new remote desktop software.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

technology

technology
Contributor
Many of us face the same problem one day or the other when we are out somewhere and need to access something on our PC urgently. Up to now there were a lot of tools like Team Viewer etc but they need a person to be present at the other end, that is our PC lying in our residence or office. Now Google Chrome Desktop Tool offers a far better solution in staying connected to your PC from anywhere in the world.

It also lets you access a friends PC so you can troubleshoot some quick fix problem for him/her. So here is how to setup remote desktop connection through the Chrome Remote Desktop App,   which you will love to use.  The new extension will allow you to set up a remote desktop connection through chrome browsers on different computers regardless of the operating systems each computer has. Chrome Remote Desktop is simple and pretty straightforward to use.

To get this extension go the chrome store and install the Chrome Remote Desktop app for your browser. Once it’s showing up on chrome://apps page, launch it and authorize the plug-in to allow remote connections via your Google account.

The extensions open to a simple interface with two options. The best part about this extension is the ease with which you can share computers through this app.

Now accessing PC from far away is easy via Google Chrome new remote desktop software.  Ljmyyxdbqlbcfaawjwhc

Now accessing PC from far away is easy via Google Chrome new remote desktop software.  Ljmyyxdbqlbcfaawjwhc

Under “Remote Assistance” you can either share your computer with others or you can access a shared computer. Click “Get started” and you’ll be prompted to download an extra software patch; then click “Enable remote connections” to make your current computer accessible from elsewhere.
Now accessing PC from far away is easy via Google Chrome new remote desktop software.  Chrome-remote-desktop-pin-100267707-orig
Then Chrome will ask for a PIN. Confirm the PIN in the pop-up window, and you’re just about ready to go. By default, the machine uses the name given to it by the operating system, but you can change this by clicking the pencil icon.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Great post there. This feature sounds very helpful. I'm getting it ASAP. I hope it allows also for remotely shutting down etc.

technology

technology
Contributor
yea it allow that... you will get access to ever thing on the remote pc

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@technology does it mean that whether the remote pc is on or off, you can still get access to it remotely? And if so how does it actually work, is it that google offers free servers to save snapshots of the remote pc or what? Please enlighten me...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@mistirio, the Pc you are going to connect remotely have to be ON and also have Google chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop app  install on both the PCs being windows, Mac or Linus. You cant remote control any pc without it being ON....

Example: when i was in the U.K, i used an application called "Anyplace Control" to connect to my sever back home, and when ever the server goes OFF as a result of light out or whatever , i have to call my junior sister to switch the server on for me........ for remote desktop to happen, both computers must be On..

What they are discussing about is "Remote Shutdown" That means you can shut the Remote Pc down from wherever you are , but remember you cant switch it back ON remotely until someone at the other end switch it ON for you.....

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks @Admin points well explained. But that's some serious technology ooo. So you might be away from home but then you could still access every file on your home pc....am really amazed...kudos hackgh for such tutorials.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum